Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smokin out at summer school

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BOO_1214, May 18, 2009.

1. im a pretty seasoned smoker.
    id say once youve been so fucked up you thought you might die, your atleast a big smoker.

this is a story of when i first started smoking, now i had been smoking for about a month and this one day at summer school when i was walking around by the field some kid offered me a joint. shit free bud? so we walk over to the back of the school and i talk to him a little bit and sure enough he pulls out two little joints. i smoked it and he told me he stole it from his brother who was a big dealer around here. it was some good ganj but it seamed kinda funny. so we finish them and go to get lunch whitch was sloppy joes. school food sucks and on the first bite of it the kid i just smoked with threw up everywhere. he started balling his eyes out and threw his lunch everywhere. i started throwing up to and we ran out of there because the students and teacherds were freaking out. turnes out the weed was laced with cronic, and i ended up in the hospital.
    that was my bad experience and my parents were pissed, but im still smoking like a mother fucker so its all good>

2. Is that a joke? :smoking:

3. i was at a party in the town i go to college in. the guy who was renting the house was a dealer, and he was usually awesome. he sold .9 dimebags of dank (at least, dank for these parts) for 10 bucks, but he wouldn't sell more than that and only if you were at his apartment anyways. one night, i bought from him, rolled a j, and smoked it. i got fucked up, for sure, but a few minutes in i fucking freaked out - started headbutting shit, hitting myself, burnt myself with a cigarette at one point... and i fucking saw swarming flies. everywhere. i was in real bad shape, so my friends got me out of there as soon as they could find a dd (we'd walked there).

i saw him the next weekend at another party, and i was like "dude, what the fuck was that shit you sold me?" and he goes "yeah... i think i sold you some wet shit. my bad." the fucker sold me pcp.

4. yeah man you gots to watch out for people who be spayin weed with chronic, i mean damn, thats some crazy shit right there

ha:cool:

5. what the fuck do you mean is was laced with cronic? what the fuck is cronic?

6. #7 SDVP, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    cokeyne, im pretty sure bay area is where the term "chronic" for bud laced with cocaine came from