Smokin naked!

Discussion in 'General' started by heyitsmeallen, May 20, 2010.

1. This is the right place to be buddy!!!!!!

Haha you want to grow..... Shiz Smoking Naked? Growing? WTF? Your way off topic.

Go check out the MJ Cultivation forums. Also why would this topic be one of the first for you to check out. Hahahaha. Go get your grow going.

2. Try being naked, smoking a blunt, and getting head.
    Now that's love :)

3. Hahahaha YES!!!!

4. ^this

5. everyone should probably just get naked.

now.

6. Just smoked a j in a jamacian hotbox naked. Awww yeah.:smoke:

7. agreed.

and thebluntman is correct - smokin a blunt (or j, typically), naked getting head - awesome.

8. nah he didn't realize for a solid 8 to 10 seconds haha

9. im finished with puberty, but when i smoked naked for the first time today my balls dropped.

10. hahaha that made me laugh! I love being naked, I'd be a nudist if I didn't have to be around people :bongin:

11. one time i was smoking in the bathroom just blazin right? well i keep blowin out the window till i realize i made the window super wide open so i could blow smoke out lolol . i was standin by the window naked chiefin for a good 5-10 mins before i realized im naked infront fo the window hashaha

12. hippies unite

13. i told you how awesome it was.

[​IMG]

14. what i tend to do is go in the bathroom before my shower, turn the water on full hotness, plug up the door, and smoke a bowl or two naked in a sauna-like environment. then i take a wicked high shower

15. Smokin' naked is all fine and dandy...until that seed pops.

16. I'm going to try this. lmao

17. that sounds like its fun! im gonna have to give that a try sometime soon.

18. The only time I smoke naked if Im about to masturbate

19. masturbating high in the shower is basically just...epic

20. Pretty much.