Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin' like it's 4/20

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Justweed, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Just got some stuff ready. 4 jays rolled, all by hand, ground up to perfection in my grinder, and my old kief collected in the test tube. It's a good 50ml :p And a baggy of some awesome dank, 15g (we paid 100 for a half but he tossed in about 1.4g extra :)) that my friend and I are splitting. Then you gotta have that bubbler!! And of course candy :D

Oh, the J's are from some good high mids we had, about 2.5g total, and the bowl is there for on the go tokage :D

Attached Files:

• yay.JPG
      yay.JPG
      File size:
      52 KB
      Views:
  2. whats the occasion?

3. I believe that's a nice set up and equipment

4. Nice !
    lol @ all the candy

5. How are you getting 16.4 grams of dank for $100? Over here that'll get you 8 grams of the some amazing dank.

6. What cigar was in that tube?

7. Life!

Why thank you :)

Friends with the dealer. Has perks :)

That is a test tube full of kief :D