Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin' Bowls Every Hour

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Aug 4, 2011.

1. You're going to die.

2. that's what i would do. makes your high last longer because once you come down, you go right back up!

3. I believe the deca dose Cheeba Chew is 'estimated' to be ten medicated doses in one edible. I haven't even tried the quad dose but I hear they're very potent.

Sounds like a good edible for someone needing to be medicated 24/7 for severe pain and ailments.

4. i dont think you can ever load TOO MUCH.

just dont run out of arsenal.

5. People ask the question what is too much all the time and they get the same responses. Well here's a different one. If you puke or feel really dizzy id stop.. One time I didn't stop and it was the first time I had smoked a bong in a while. After a few mins I felt dizzy and told everyone about it and that I needed to sit down. I make way for the chair, fall on my nees and wake up on the floor. They said I was out for 5 mins. Haha, it was crazzyyy.. I was high as FUCK when I woke up, like unexplainable high and I'm pretty seasoned.

6. Too much? try not enough.

I've noticed that when I smoke a bowl, I get high but I'm not really gone by any means. I smoke again in an hour, and I don't really get higher than I was after the first bowl. Instead it just sorta puts me at the same level again. Once I start taking breaks it's hard to actually get a whole lot higher than I was after the first time I smoked.

7. A bowl an hour is definately not too much. I pack bowls back to back (2-3). I may stop while I'm smoking to text or I might stop because I'm on here or fb reading something or whatever. But I've never waited an hour to pack my second bowl. I like to smoke and then be done. I don't like to keep going back. One session consisting of 2-3 small bowls back to back is my usual routine.

8. 16 bowls a day?
    with 8 taken out for sleeping,
    sounds like a demanding schedule
    you've got
    there

9. Don't they say on here to take a break from smoking to reduce your tolerance? I think a break just to have a break is a good idea. Even if it's just a day or two.

10. I know im high enough when shit starts melting

11. I like to wake n bake and then wait about 4 hours then smoke again. I keep smoking every four hours cause by the end of four hours I'm completely sober. That gives me a great high when I spark tht next bowl. And when ever the time comes o get pretty excited.

12. i smoke a few bowls every hour or so...daily....its all up to preference.