1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

smokin again

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Moe, Aug 7, 2003.

1. Hello Ladies and Gents I gave up smokin about 20 years ago when I was starting my family,A few years ago I had back surgery and have been suffering from chronic pain ever since,although my Docs give me strong pain killers I still have trouble sleeping cause of the pain.
    A few months back I got a friend to get me some smoke after seeing that it helps a bit with the pain, but most of all I"m able to sleep more than three hours at a time I planted some of the seeds that were in the bag not knowing what to do I started to do a lot of reading and found a lot of excellent info also I would like to thank PotHead Pete I messaged him and he gave me a lot of helpful info........

I should be harvesting in about six weeks...I will let you know if it went well or I screwed up....

Later........

2. welcome to the city, good luck with the grow, there's a link under my sig that may help you out.........Peace out........Sid

3. Thanks Sid the more help the better.....

4. Welcome To The City, Happy Growing :wave:

5. Welcome to the stoners city... Enjoy our home...

Grasscity Deals Near You