smokin a blunt while fuckin

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by highdevil, Apr 6, 2009.

1. me and girl were sittin down one night at about 7 pm and we were bored. We had like 3 blunts rolled up and were trying to decide what to do so we started gettin' freaky and I grabbed one blunt and I lit it up while we were goin and she moaned and said "oh hell yeah, let me hit that", best thing that has ever happened to me and we were listening to Cascada, huh, huh?. She got all baked and she told me to go faster cuz weed will do that to ya. Then we got done and she, for the first time told me she loved me. I then told her I loved her too and that she was the bright light at the end of my crud life. Just comes to show you Ganja will work miracles. Tell me what you think.:bongin::p

2. sounds like a bomb ass night

3. Sounds like what im workin towards with my new girl. hahahaha good job man.

4. haha i hope that works out, shit like that is dream worthy

5. Haha that's fucking epic.

6. Awesome! I wish I were in your shoes...

7. your the same person who posted that you went to the cannibus cup. so now i dont beleive you. you have to many extreme posts.

8. GhanaGhanja.. its a closer fantasy than I could ever imagine!!!

My girl loves smoking and getting messed up. she cant drink though so she just sticks to herb.

she also is getting meds for ADHD, and she has a perscription for Vics cause she had surgery for a hernia.

Maybe someday.. :smoke:

9. Only trolls are able to get in 80 posts with in 5 days.....

10. That's awesome, man. That's such a special bond for you and her.

11. umm... (1) you were listening to Cascada? If I were a guy I wouldn't be able to get it up if that shit were playing in the background.

(2) I like smoke before I have sex. Smoking while trying to fuck would just be weird. I'd much rather have less distraction and have 150% of my attention and energy be spent on my partner

12. Troll.
    Anyone else notice how this guys posts are always about awesome almost unbelievable shit that never happens?
    That and yeah.. Try ashing a blunt wen fucking.. doesnt work douche

13. #14 ProfessorX, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    Good to see that you took a 9month break instead of totally quitting!
    I'll burn one up for you.

EDIT: Might as well post something that has anything to do with this thread. Smoking while having sex is weird, I've smoked a joint once while fuckin' someone doggystyle.. Was at a party at my place, I was with this girl in my private room upstairs and at this certain point while I was doing doggystyle this guy walks in with a sandwich in his one hand, and a joint in the other.. I told him ''FUCK OFF IM FUCKING'' ..so he goes and close the door, like 1sec later I call ''COME BACK GIMME THAT JOINT'' ..was especially weird because at that time a few others came upstairs and there where like 4-5 people watching me fuck =|

I'd rather smoke before having sex, smoking while having sex.. that's like.. shitting while ur eating

14. Give da guy a break mon, seems that could happen, may try it some dee. Post a piccha mon, lets see this fine woomon.

15. troll with two accounts is TOTALLY BLOWING MY MINDBEANS

16. I was wondering how long it would take him to get banned, not long at all.

17. Me and my hubby-to-be have taken bong rips while we were in the act. ; )
    It can happen.

And bong hits during sex = SEXY

18. WOT? you talkin bout me mon, not coola mon plz apologize and ill smoke one big fatty in yo name mon

19. Hey da_rasta,
    Hey Pmed me this picture for you, he said he couldnt post it cause he was temp banned or summin.. Anyway here is his girl and her sis. She had just finished her 6 week health program with cheetos, she was 5 kilos lighter then usual in this photo.
    [​IMG]

Dig In?