Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin a blunt for my boy.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smilez4257g, Aug 28, 2007.

1. all i can say is the dude deserves to drop the soap in jail.

2. :mad:fuck everyone that thinks its ok to treat animals like that its so fucked up i wish those dogs turned on the people that made them like that and ripped thier fucking nuts off i hope Vick gets ass raped and to everyone that supports Vick can suck my nutts:eek: thank you and goodbye

3. Ok yea everyone makes mistakes. If he was caught with some drugs, or maybe something small like assault charge or something that happened out of impulse I would be forgiving. But this man has been abusing animals for a very very long time. This isn't just a "we all make mistakes" thing. He threw away his life over not just a mistake, but a choice he made. And now he's fucked, and if you ask me, he deserves it.

4. dude no offence but your a dumbass the reason people hunt is to fucking control the animal population cause lets fucking face it if nobody hunted we would be overrun with deer and alot of other animals and just cause he is from the ghetto everyone thinks thats an excuse but he knows right from wrong :mad:

5. well 1) Im pretty sure most people dont hunt with animal control as their reason, they like the kill.
    and 2) I didnt use him being from the ghetto as an excuse for anything, I just said being from the ghetto doesnt make you a bad person

6. dudes a fucking doushbag that he cant do anything better with his millions then fight dogs in his backyard.

7. who thinks mike vick will get an easy time in prison, i mean, hes black, and a superstar, so many people will have his back, at least i think.

ive never been to prison, but uhh, ya he wont have to worry to much, anyone touches him would probably be castrated/

8. Fuck all that. It is ANIMAL ABUSE, not some dumb little mistake. He deserves whatever punishment he receives, and then some. Hopefully he gets the full treatment in prison.

9. What, going on right now, is bigger than Vick admitting guilt to fighting and killing dogs?

Also, why are you quoting the word hunting? Do you think Chaney took some dude out in the woods and shot him in the face with bird-shot to kill him?

Horses do get executed, but do they get submerged in water and drowned, do they get lifted up and slammed into the ground to kill them, do they get hung? No, they get a shot of some toxic chemicals that cause a painless death.

You also have to remember that there are very many people in the US that own dogs, and they cant imagine someone treating a dog like that. People kill people all the time, we see it all over the news every day, its nothing new to us. Very rarely do you hear about people, let alone major celebrities, involved in a major dogfighting ring and killing dogs in the fashion they did.

Also, OJ did get this much coverage, and a hell of a lot more.

I don't know, Ive been hearing about Iraq for the past... how many years? It would be nice to hear about something else other than the never ending bullshit war or high gas prices. When was the last time one of the highest, if not thee highest paid player, was busted in a huge dogfighting ring? This isnt the type of thing that happens every day, you're going to be hearing about it for a while.

10. Vick is just a bored rich guy with nothing to do. Animals never deserve treatment like that. And for profit? Disgusting.

11. it is pretty fucked how they killed the dogs, i mean at least shoot them to put them out without them knowing. hanging or drowning them is pretty cruel, why did they kill them like that anyway.

12. i saw his press conference yesterday apologizing saying he was more upset about how many kids who he was their like "idol" "hero" or w/e i think he is more upset that he just lost so much $ in indorcements and shit and he is currently suspended w/o pay from the falcons and with the $ he was throwing down on dogfights god knows how much $ he is gonna owe for other shit and now his legal fees and now he basically has no $ comming in at all dood is DONE

13. serves him right the only thing he is sad about is losing all his money all that other shit someone wrote for him to say

14. michael vick is a sick fuck. enough said

15. people cmon its not like dogs are going extinct or something. its not like he used his pets for dog fights, these were dogs that he bread for the sole purpose of fighting. ya sure the dogs probly could have made some great pets in some home but theres other ppl who bread for that. this guy was breading this dogs to die. i dont think its a big deal, dog fights are quite entertaining.

bush is slaughtering our american troops by the thousands, who gives a fuck about some dogs honestly.

16. Ignorance is bliss

Who gives a shit about some fucking football player honestly?
    Being rich doesn't give you a right to do whatever you want...

Mike Vick's a fucking moron either way

17. hahahahahaha.

ahhhhhhhhhahahahaha I can't believe people still support this stupid motherfucker.

congratulations, you can run fast and throw footballs.

not fast enough for the FBI I guess.

he should only be allowed to play football after 15 years of work in an animal hospital/15 minutes in a pit of hungry rotweilers with steaks strapped to him.

18. I dont think it should have been such a big deal any ways...they blew it way out of the water cause it was michael vick some nfl quarterback...

its more then just vick doing it that you never hear about - maybe if your a animal planet watcher

19. how about its fuked up to do that to a dog.
    no big deal? thats stupid. how can you feel good about yourself after killing/beating a dog. fuck vick and i hope his career and life go down the shitter.