Smokey Drink (Smoke Trick How To Video!)

Discussion in 'General' started by EastCoastToke, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I learned this not too long ago so I figured I'd make a video and let you guys see it! Feel free to video respond to it on you tube or post videos of you guys doing it through here!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc2COP_UAv4]EastCoastToke's How To Do A Smoke Trick #1 - Smokey Drink - YouTube[/ame]

2. Uh.. stale? Cool though, do it with a frozen glass it's the best.

3. Not so much stale, no bad after taste.. even with the time spent showing it off. But I'll try this in a frosted cup & post a video of it some time in the near future. +rep to you!

4. That's sick man, I'll try it soon

5. Tried to rep you up but I don't spread it enough =P I've been off my GC grind since vacation, getting back into it. I know I'll see you posting around!

6. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']That's sick man, I'll try it soon[/quote]

I second that. The frozen glass part sounds badass as well. I was waiting for you fill the whole cup though.

7. I'll be bringing a video of it with a frozen glass. I would fill the whole cup but the thing is you can't inhale.. so it depends on how much you can fit in your mouth. I've filt it close to halfway only twice.. I just like to show off when I have company. :bongin:

8. Definitely man!