Smokers over 40yrs. Old

Discussion in 'General' started by dank48, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Moving to Colorado, man you're dedicated!!!!

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Hahaha, that's hilarious man! It's cool. When I first saw satire news networks like the Onion, it took me a while to catch on. If I had not read the comments, I would have thought it was the real deal!

3. It was a stupid article that was on the net and was false!!! My bad.

4. Don't sweat it, we've all been fooled a time or two. :p

5. #25 kush70, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
     about to hit 44 ....

haaa haa yep - Free-For-All album most of the time

6. What's up kush70, I'm 48 and I started smoking when I was 11 (blonde hash) and then good old commercial weed!! I used to use a Black Sabbath,Aerosmith, yes, albums and plenty more that I can't remember at the time. As of now I use a Victoria's secret magazine to break up my weed with a scissor and my hands. I don't use grinders because I heard that some of them can leave shards behind. Besides I enjoy the ritual of rolling a joint by hand. SMOKE!!!!! :)

7. #27 kush70, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014

very cool...

I started at about 11...( '81 or so..)

yep good old commercial lol

kinda funny to look at the way things are today compared to 30 odd years ago...

no grinders then
    nothing was named  - just fucking WEED
    the joy of separating the seeds and stalk
    no wax no oil ..nada...

good times without a doubt!

8. You took the words right out of my mouth, I know me and my friends had a blast. Now I have to call my connect. To find out what strain of weed he has, because he's been giving me sativa dominate strains and I only like indica dominate strains, we never used to have to do that shit, everything was pretty consistent!!!

9. I'm 34, was just at my folks house and going thru some old stuff. I came across a tin jar that a fossil watch was in filled to the brim with seeds (mind you this is from when I was prob 16-18 yrs of age. It brought me back to sitting in my room and going thru a bag trying to get all them seeds out unless if smoked then you would get a headache, which now I don't believe it would. A friend grew some last summer and gave me about on ounce, it smelled/tasted like my old days. Brought it out at a party and everyone wanted to smoke it. Looked like shit but really did the trick, no one touched the good stuff the whole night. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

haa haa very cool !

11. [quote name="Ronhip" post="19392638" timestamp="1390500893"]Led Zeppelin cover always seemed handy. Then I used my "Rolling Stone" magazine when it started. It was portable and replaced every month.[/quote]Pink Floyd's the Wall was my go to cover. I remember getting ounces for $35. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12. More like 90% thc content.

13. LoL