Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokers getting shit done!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blunt_puffer, Mar 29, 2010.

1. I'm a college student so naturally i threw a party last night and ended up wayyy hung over today. And to top it off, my house was a wreck. Beer cans and red plastic cups littered the floor of my living room, kitchen, and basement.

So i smoke a couple bowls with my friends that crashed. After relaxing and generally waking up slowly, I cleaned my entire house, took a shower, took out the trash, did all of my homework, and even cleaned my room. Today is sunday, the "day of rest", and i got all this stuff done. Then i smoked a blunt.

Point in case: stoners aren't lazy bastards and druggies. I know a lot of smokers here in akron that have great GPA's and many work a part time job on top of school! I wanna hear about some tokers that are successful and break the lazy stoner stereotype, yet still smoke it up big.

Btw, smoking some cali sour deisel right now, what about you Grasscity?