Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokers getting shit done!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blunt_puffer, Mar 29, 2010.

1. I'm a college student so naturally i threw a party last night and ended up wayyy hung over today. And to top it off, my house was a wreck. Beer cans and red plastic cups littered the floor of my living room, kitchen, and basement.

So i smoke a couple bowls with my friends that crashed. After relaxing and generally waking up slowly, I cleaned my entire house, took a shower, took out the trash, did all of my homework, and even cleaned my room. Today is sunday, the "day of rest", and i got all this stuff done. Then i smoked a blunt.

Point in case: stoners aren't lazy bastards and druggies. I know a lot of smokers here in akron that have great GPA's and many work a part time job on top of school! I wanna hear about some tokers that are successful and break the lazy stoner stereotype, yet still smoke it up big.

Btw, smoking some cali sour deisel right now, what about you Grasscity?

2. when i get a hangover and smoke weed, i get crazy high. cause I wake up feeling like shit and my mood is just so down. Then I smoke weed and I feel like im ready to start the day and be positive :smoke:.

3. I just cannot do a damn thing unless Im smokin on a sativa, and were known for having GDP any day of the year down here unfortunatly. :(

So my options are dont smoke, or smoke and not do anything lol

4. I'm a college student too and for electives I took a couple of programming courses (I have a light interest in programming, definitely not a serious interest like the computer science majors I see but I enjoy dabbling a bit). At any rate we'd get weekly programming assignments and I always felt like I could just get the logic flowing better with a nice buzz on so I would always chill with my nice bubbler or vapo and finish all my weekly programming work.

Now that I have a full-time job, I always go to work sober and then light up when I come home and try to do something productive (hitting the gym, learning some new songs on drums, cleaning, paying bills, etc.).

5. I totally agree with you i will msoke for a while until i actually have to get shit done i was just go all out on a certain day and do everything i need to do.

6. I have a 3.6 GPA & I use to smoke everyday. Now its almost like every 2-3 days.
    But when you're a stoner usually you'll get shit done. Maybe not in a timely manner but over a good amount of time. A good amount of marijuana users are great contributers to our society.

Sadly i'm smoking some like mids. :(. I'm so jealous you get to smoke some dank.

7. I have a 3.8 GPA and I always wake and bake right before my morning classes. And depending on time constraints I'll smoke inbetween classes if I can. I feel like I can focus more when the professor is giving his/her speech sometimes. When taking tests, I feel like I'm in the zone and I feel relaxed. Although I feel like it takes me a little longer to take the tests or exams. No big deal though. Whatever works.

Late :wave:

8. well if your a stoner ur obviously gonna need a job for the money. so most really wouldnt be?

9. hahaha, nice!

10. I get shit done, I reward myself with a couple bong hits if i do everything I need to do. It's so fucking enjoyable when you know you got shit done and now you can just get blazed. :smoke:

11. Hell yeah man...I go to UCLA and I have a 3.6 gpa....senior...been blazin pretty much everyday before class and yes in between....not before tests. YES WE DO GET SHIT DONE....

Smoke one.....

12. yeah i smoked a bowl before i went and cleaned up my church after a spaghetti dinner. i got free spaghetti and cake too.:smoke:

13. smoking some Grape Kush, about to go out for a quick run, take a shower, then off to get some groceries. Gym later, followed by bowling with friends.

Monday is my day off work, and I'm going to be blazed all day long :smoking: :D

14. I agree. 100 percent. Hungover? Hit it. Before school? Hit it. The only time I'm not high is during a test (usually) or during Lifting (oxygen constraint). Otherwise, I stay blazed. My major ain't a joke, either. But I agree, us Ohio stoners get shit done. I'm in the 330 as well, we usually got some dank ass buds :smoking: Mad props on the Sour Deez, I wanna try some so bad.

15. haha my GPA is not in the high 3's like some of you guys, but I am not a failure school wise.. My grades in college are better than what I thought they would because I just don't care enough about academics. If it wasn't for my mother basically forcing me to go to a state university, I would have gladly gone to a community college in my town, either wright college or truman college. School is 3rd in my life in importance behind getting money by trapping and pussy. So for not being that important to me, my grades are pretty good.

16. ever tried cleaning house sober? fuck that. 90's at 9 on siruis radio, and a bong and im all set.

17. This man knows how to clean a house properly! :bongin: :smoking: :hello:

18. I never like to do chores or any menial tasks stoned, as I feel that I have to worry about that later, so usually I finish everything before I get stoned. In the end, it's better since I don't got to worry and I feel better, as if that bowl is a reward for an accomplishment.

19. Dude similar story, had a party at my house, was 4 in the morning and everyone had peaced out. I was coming down from mr drinks, but blazed mad hard, cleaned the whole house in an hour, then went to bed:smoke:

Weed makes shit happen:wave:

Oh and some dank Indica my aunt gave me =)

20. My mom cleans up my place.
    Yeah, I'm a stoner and just sit around all day and smoke pot and look for a job.
    I go to school 2 days a week for training.
    Other than that I'm getting my drink on.
    Party 24/7.
    I drink in class and smoke blunts on break.