Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokeless bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by White Widow x, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Anybody else see this in Harold and Kumar escape from guantanamo bay.
    I thought this was the sickest thing I'd ever seen. these dont exist do they?

2. I saw this dragon in Eragon and I thought it was the sickest this I'd ever seen. These don't really exist do they?

3. nah.... although it's probably possible with a carbon filter and an ozone generator, not that i would recommend inhaling ozone.

4. I'm talking about a bong not a dragon? Needless to say my question is legitimate.

5. PHP:

Sad, that would be so badass:(

6. its a movie...a smokeless bong? really...

7. ... A lot of things in movies are real. Honestly it's a legitimate question... It can be possible.

8. #8 BaconDan, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2011
    The closest thing i can thing of would be the mflb. It still produces an odor, but apparently it's not nearly as strong as smoke. Oh, and it doesn't produce smoke.
    Magic-Flight Launch Box Kit

9. shhh, were not supposed to speek of that.... its a ancient smoking method found by the elders which was though to have been extinct.... nahh dude, im just fuckin around.. smokeless bong would be the shit, i watched that movie a couple of nights by the way on comedy central

10. and a lot of things in movies are fake. think about it though...smoking a bong and not getting smoke. and having to use an open flame to spark it up. not tryna be a dick...just feel like it was an obvious answer

11. He just had a brain fart, it happens to the best of us. Don't be too mean...

12. sorry..i can be a platypus when im fuddup and not high sometimes

13. Man, fuck that... i believe in it.... and if i cant find it, im gonna find a way to make it....

14. I saw a hypogrif in harry potter, that thing was so cool. The don't rely exist, do they!?

15. You really don't need to steal the joke from an above reply and just change it to 'hypogrif'

16. I saw a delorean that time travels on back to the future, theydont really exist, do they!?

17. Wow guys, chill the fuck out.

18. there are plenty of dicks in the world, we dont need another one do we?

19. some kid in english class once told me he had a smokeless bong.
    says he has 2 actually
    and the smoke just doesnt appear cuz there is a little mechanism in there.
    i call bullshit lol