smokein in sacramento cal

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by daSmoke, Jan 6, 2012.

1. whats up ppl im new to the site

2. Welcome blaze brother :)

3. Welcome from sac town!

4. im a half hour away in el dorado hills. so welcome man

5. i live in chitris hights wat part of sac u from

6. I am all over the place in northern calfornia. Its that time of year : )

7. nice i was up in humbolt a couple months ago this guy gave me 4g for free it was nasty though lol he had big brown bags fill with the stuff in his rv

8. Welcome to the site, which happens to be Grass City!

9. Welcome fellow Sack smoker.. What part of Sac u from..

10. Helps when you read.. CH too.. Small world again welcome

11. whats up dead broke crew i am just down down I street from time to time you close? i see a sac smoke seesion comin up!

12. Hella... always holding alyways smoking... Let me know whats good

13. [quote name='"DeadBrokeCrew"']Welcome fellow Sack smoker.. What part of Sac u from..[/quote]

i live in citrus hights next to tempo park used to be hella cool to smoke at the park but hella cops roll around here now

14. [quote name='"DeadBrokeCrew"']Welcome fellow Sack smoker.. What part of Sac u from..[/quote]

im from citrus hights i live right next to tempo park n sundance i can also want to the sunrise mall in like 10min

15. my phone said the first post wouldnt send n i didnt check the thread lol thats y theres 2 replies from me

16. [quote name='"daSmoke"']

i live in citrus hights next to tempo park used to be hella cool to smoke at the park but hella cops roll around here now[/quote]

yeah im off Aubrun and Greenback..
    I stopped smokin at parks cause it got too hot

17. ya me n a couple of my friends were smokein at my house and when we were leaveing to go get some food at there house we looked down the street n my friend Dee was sittin on the curb in hand cuffs with 2 cops talkin to each other his his perants made him stay in jail a week befor they baild him out like 2 days ago hes under house arrest now

18. Any of yous play disc golf?

19. Whats up? Pm me ya guys i will be in sac next week!

20. Any one who lives by el dorado hills pm me and lets burn