Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked yesterday - first time effects (terrible) - Depersonalization.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Darkest, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Bob Marley Quote # 90: ;When You smoke herb it reveals you to yourself. All the wickedness you do is revealed by the herb --- it's you conscience and gives you an honest picture of yourself ;

2. See, I'm honestly not looking for that haha. My friends all take a bunch of bong hits and instantly start cracking up beyond belief and go crazy having fun at anything for an hour or two! Me, my mind like isolates itself from the world, that's not fun! I love myself and don't think I'm anything I'm not, so I'm not like looking to learn about myself, I just wanna experience what I see other people experience!

3. haha youd think weed is trippy. but try shrooms its like 10 times more intense

4. don't like the feeling of depersonalization? then NEVER try salvia. :). it will destroy your mind at high enough extracts. anyway, i used to smoke all the time, for over four years, then recently, i stopped smoking because of ocd and panic attacks while high, not really depersonalization (maybe it just didn't seem bad cause i was comparing it to salvia and bad shroom trips) but yea, i may smoke some day soon...it's been over four months for me. sorry you had to go through all that by the way. you will be fine, don't worry.

5. Ya man to much weed. First time I smoked I took one hit off of my friends bong, and that was plenty. I thought Mother mary was coming for me. And time slowed for me to. I drove home after and the speedometer said I was good but it felt like I was going 5mph

6. A little update, success story right here :D

So my friends were all smoking at a friends house tonight, and I was really debating going...I didn't wanna risk tripping out again but just said I'd smoke a little. So I had one hit from a bowl, and then two from a torpedo, of some apperantly really dank stuff.

And nothing bad happened :) :) :)

We were all just chillin, listening to music, laughing! I was so "in the moment", I'd say some stuff that sounded dumb but I laughed at it, wasn't crazy like, LAUGHING AT EVERYTHING MAKING NO SENSE, just enough! Pupils were dilated so I know I was just a little high, I'm just so glad it worked and I didn't get in a weird mood!

Because last time I had one hit from a joint and I had the time-slowing-down effect, but this time, it was just low key, nothing too major, but just made me laugh sometimes and really in-the-moment, if you get what that means!

I'm so happy I like, "conquered" the fear ever since that traumatic event lol.

7. glad to hear you enjoyed it man! sometimes the slow down effect can be interesting, especially if you play music ;).