Smoked With A Nurse Today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xHighImStoned, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Me being only 18, I usually smoke with the kids I hung out with in high school and stuff, not really in the "adult world" yet to say. There's this woman that's been buying from me for a couple weeks but didnt know her much to be honest. Strictly just a dealer thing. She offered to smoke and I thought it would be a cool experience so why not. I didn't even know until halfway into the sesh when I saw her hospital I.D & uniform hanging on the door. I was like "holy shit" to myself. Of course I didn't address it because it doesn't make her a different person and there's no need to address it period but it was kind of cool to be honest. I just never thought I'd see adults of that profession not being brainwashed about marijuana, or smoking. I'm not really sure how she goes about drug test at her work, but it was just really cool to me.

2. Lol I smoke with a nurse who works at a psych hospital that specializes in drug rehab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. There's quite a few of us in healthcare that smoke :)

4. #4 Old School Smoker, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    Nurse! I need an IV stat!

Huh? What? An IP? Whats that?

*returns with an iced tea*

5. I saw a nurse get pulled over on cops and he had weed. Then another cop came and the nurse and him went to high school together. I don't even think got a ticket and was in florida.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. He was a pharmacy tech.

7. Well at least it was medical field. He was in scrubs so I assumed.

8. Lol I know that episode remained of when I was I was in jail and one of my guards was a ex school mate. I always got put in lock down when he worked cause he was scared of me from when I beat his ass in school for stealing from me lol.

9. Maybe I should work in a hospital, majority female coworkers= opportunity for tang

10. Where you picturing her in her sexy nurse outfit?

I bet you where :)

11. Nurse jackie ? Lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Get her dressed up in her nurse outift and have some fun?

13. Not sure how many nurses use cannabis recreationally :smoke:. I'm given to understand that nurses have been among the most vocal in pushing for legalization of cannabis. At least here in NY that is the case. It probably came from seeing all the patient sufferring and knowing there's some good weed out there that can help alleviate multiple symptoms (not to mention providing the fun of a good buzz). Good nurses will notice if pharmaceutical drugs are not working for their patients and will research all treatment options and educate their patients.

14. That's what I was picturing when I first saw the thread's name  :ey:

15. everyone is just imagining banging some hot nurse in her kinky outfit and then blazing with her after haha

16. pharmacy tech is hardly in the medical field. It's barely more in the medical field than a hospital janitor

Remember me? The one you stole your idea from.

17. True considering you can become one out of high school essentially. But still I would classify it as a medical job. I think some janitors get better pay than pharmacy tech. I had looked into becoming one in high school. Changed my mind though

18. not really surprising that a nurse would smoke. they know that no one ever comes into the hospital needing emergency care because they smoked weed lol.

19. When you bone a nurse in her uniform while smokin a j get at me dog.

:smoke:

20. i just recently switched majors from nursing to marine biology, but whilst i was there i smoked with a lot of them, lmao. i never really met anyone in the field that was anti-weed tbqh. even the ones who didnt smoke themselves saw its use recreationally and more importantly, medically. at worst, its a bad habit, at best, its beneficial to ones quality of life~

also relevant but not: my psychiatrist works at a psych hospital specializing in drug rehab and he said it was ok for me to continue smoking, even encouraged its use till i was on medication. then he said we can reevaluate if i still have an urge to smoke, side effects, etc.

on that note, imma smoke~ :bongin: