Smoked with a GC member!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuicidalSpaz, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Hey guys, Spaz here. Last night was quite fun.

My roomate, we'll call her A brought her BF J over.

J's cousin D tagged along. We were hitting my bong ( He commented that my bongs were quite sick, and I blushed, haha), and I asked him about erowid. He said he frequented there often, and then I brought up GC.

His eyes grew wide, and shouted " I'm there all the time man!"

So I found out he was illskills. It was pretty funny.

We cruised around GC high as a kite, laughing at the Stoner Anthology. Then we spent $32 at Mcdonald's.

2. How the fuck do you spend $32 at McDonalds :p I'd like 64 pies please!

Edit: To comment on the actual topic of the thread, thats cool dude, I wouldnt mind meeting a fellow blade.

3. wow, randomly met a blade. small world.

:laughing:

my friends and i have spent upwards of thirty bucks at fast food places, too.

4. ive never met anyone off gc. .

then again its hard to do that your posting from. . . .

the future.
    [​IMG]

5. Cool shit definitely. That would be cool to randomly meet up with a GC member.

6. haha, sounds like a good time!

7. #7 Uookaa, Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2008
    lmao, seriously made my night.

I hope I get to blaze with someone off GC, sounds fun.

And seriously, what the fuck did you guys buy at McD's? hahah

8. hahah same shit happened to me the other night. only thing is i dont know the girls name on here... oh well ill see her again soon.

9. It is deff. sweet as hell meeting up with a fellow blade. Ive met a couple friends from here. Met on GC first cause of the same college then smoked out.

10. Actually, strange as it sounds I recently had a similar experience.

I was at a friends house, and someone was looking at pipes here on grasscity. I asked if he ever had visited the forums - and ofcourse he had. Don't remember his user name though, it's been a year or so since he's posted-

11. i occasionaly play a online video game called "infantry" from sony online and the other night i mentioned something about GC and there were a few guys playin that post here. just made me laugh.

12. i was at one of my best friends house and said something about the city and he knew all about it.

13. That's cool shit right there. I met someone in one of my classes this semester that frequents GC and TC. We'll probably blaze pretty soon.

I've blazed with a GC member before, But I knew them before GC so that don't count :p

14. Lmao, 32 bucks. I spent 27 on myself once, had the major munchies. Then I realized that mcdonalds is fucking garbage and I havent touched it since then. But damn, wish I could chop with GC members

15. What didn't we buy. Just mad shit. We kept having to tell her what we ordered, each adding something new to the order, haha.

They pulled some Jedi Mind Tricks on us yo! Like in Dude Where's My Car?

" And Then..."

16. how the fuck do you spend $32 at Mcdonald's???

"I'd like the super stoner special thanks babe ...hell, make that two!" :D

17. Ill take an order of that Jessica Alba :)

18. "yeah babe, make sure you triple size that, american style.. you know...? extra sloppy and greasy! dont forget my big ass drink bitch, i dont wanna haffta drive around this bitch again till you get my order right"

19. Tasty, tasty garbage. :D

20. I didn't scroll down all the way when reading the post, it was perfect. I laughed my ass off.