Smoked when I was sick and I feel like shit?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by iDope, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Last week I slept with my fan on max, and the a/c on auto, and coke smeared mouth (I didnt brush my teeth). Anyways the next day I have accumulated with a really small sore throat and I just smoked pot. The next day it became a bit worse, but I still smoked anyways. The day after that I started coughing spewed out green and brown phlegm/mucus and my lungs hurt.

Now at this point I thought I was just smoking too much so I stopped that week. My body started to shake from being cold, my muscles felt like crap, I felt like hell. Anyways last night I became better. No more fever, no more night sweats, no more trembling, no more sore throat, everything was better except my lungs.

I can breathe normal and all and when I cough my chest doesnt hurt, but I can feel a slight mucus like feel in a portion of my chest somewhere. If I breathe out low real hard I can hear like a HURRR noise, kind of like a rustle noise. This is the first time that has happened to me. I have smoked ciggerettes for about 5 months in my whole entire life and pot for about a year. Is it smoking that is causing my lung to do this? Is it cause I smoked when I caught some sickness? Or am I going to have to live the rest of my life like this? Thank you for helping

2. yea one time i had a cold and ate a burrito then smoked a bong pack, felt fine but all of a sudden outta nowhere i fucking puked everywhere on my floor.
    My phone rang and i was talking to some bitch with the wrong number then hung up and realized there was still puke everywhere

3. Ya man, Its generally not a good idea to smoke when your sick, brownies are 100x better.

One time I was starting to get a cold, but faced a blunt anyway. I got rediculously high, but I also got a cough that lasted like 1 and half months, it sucked.