Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked weed for the first time and don’t feel like myself still even after 5 days.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by clickclackyoongi, Mar 15, 2019.

1. I smoked marijuana for the first time five days ago and i don’t feel like myself. I had a really bad trip with paranoia and it made me physically ill. That went away after about 13 hours but this feeling of not being myself followed directly after. I feel like i’m being slowly kicked out of my own head. For the first four days whenever i looked from a person to something else i would remember their facial expression but not be able to see it in my head, i cant focus on school work, i blank sometimes and just stare into space. Now on the fifth day that is still occurring but my motions don’t feel like mine and hearing my voice as i’m speaking is really confusing. Does anyone know what’s happening or when it will go away?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. How old are you dude?? Weed isn't for everyone, I had a friend who was normal then one day after smoking weed he started getting paranoid hearing stuff ect turned out he had schizophrenia... If you're worried go see a doctor & explain what's going on :confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Allegedly marijuana hastens schizophrenia in people. They say you should hold off at least until 25

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah the dude I knew stopped smoking & was fine with the right medication, then every 6 months or so he'd smoke an Oz or more then go crazy... I've seen the dude think people where outside his house & he'd run out all paranoid n shit...

He got into hard drugs & was even worst.. he though he was in the film the terminator & that character from video games where after him in real life..

Fuck that shit lol

I've been smoking for 10 years now & I'm 26 so I don't think it'll effect me like that.. the only time I've experienced anything like that was when I come of prescription meds after I had surgery:laughing:, it only last 3/4 days but it passed :confused_2:

5. Someone very close to me was a schizophrenic, you better be alert always. She tried to kill so many of us. She's in a hospital now but yeah lol

6. sure it wasnt laced with PCP lol?

7. It's the Devils Lettuce. It's made permanent changes in your brain and you'll never be the same.
    REEFER MADNESS will soon follow. Should have paid attention in all the them DARE classes
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LMAO
    Silly people. Wake up and smell the Cannabis.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. The elves. Once we come we come to stay.

Spill the sugar and watch them count count count....?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. If weed is just not an enjoyable experience for you in any way, by all means stop doing it. If it's negatively impacting you in such a manner, there's zero fucking reason to force yourself through something that aggravates it. I'd recommend seeking help and treatment for those symptoms from professionals, and when and if you are in a better, applicable place in your life where one would feel safe re-introducing the herb into it, do it! In small increments of course, but herb deserves to be done in a beneficial setting where you can really, truly enjoy it. Best of luck to you, blade! :pimp:

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I know a guy who is bipolar and schizo. Hes ok on meds, but a complete dumb cunt on weed and he smokes allll the time.

It can mess w other meds too. Ive got a back injury i was once prescribed percocet for. I dont take any bs pills anymore, but if i smoked on a percocet id feel anxiety and nausea.

how reliable is your source of it?? You sure it wasn't some synthetic K2 crap?

11. You'll be good in at most a couple of weeks. You sound like you're a young person who smoked it. My partner experienced about the same thing it just happens. He blames it on a bad strain. Give it time you'll be alright but maybe hold off on it for a little while and when you feel okay with it try again. Best of luck dude.

12. I’m afraid it’s eating your brain. RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1