Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked up, and piss like crazy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IndicaHaze, May 7, 2016.

1. Anyone else notice that when you smoke, you pee a lot? Its almost as if I'm drinking beer instead of smoking. Im guessing cannabis is a bit of a diuretic?

2. I haven't noticed that but I'm pretty oblivious to life.

3. I'm pretty sure it's a diuretic, It dries you out all over. I live in the desert so it's more pronounced here. I get dehydrated and thirsty (then I pee a lot) My skin gets dry and my eyes get dried out more than they used to.

4. Have you ever noticed when you are high you are drinking a lot because of the dry mouth well there you go

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. I remember getting cotton mouth after smoking in the beginning but haven't noticed it for the last 20 years or so. I must have compensated. Anyway, cotton mouth isn't directly related to the diuretic action of pot.
    The Science Behind 'Cotton Mouth'
    I just re read your post and now understand what you're saying. I agree.

6. It's not a diuretic but you can totally overcompensate for cotton mouth. I swear one night I drank a 6 pack of seltzer water and 3 quarts of Powerade because it was so bad. You know I was like that motherfucking cherub fountain, pissing non stop.

7. Only time it's made me piss like a monster was my second time because I smoked way too much and didn't feel it till I was on the toilet. I forgot how to pee and it ended up all over the floor somehow. I smoke cigarettes though, so I might just be used to having to piss from those.

8. Doesn't seem to correlate with me though. Sometime I'll smoke and not drink much and still piss a lot. Sometimes I'm fine. But yeah, If I drink lots of water, for sure..

9. I pee all the damn time regardless. I just notice it more when I'm stoned and feels different for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. This happens to me also reason for finding this site lol