Smoked up a beautiful girl last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 197774, Feb 25, 2011.

1. So last night I was baked at work and noticed my friend, we'll call her "K", was looking at me smiling, obviously knowing i was ripped. She is one of the most beautiful girls i have ever met. She has asked me so many times to hang out and smoke but I'm usually a weed snob and i just dont usually trust girls, but last night i went up to her,had a little convo, and then i asked her to smoke a bowl with me after work. She got so excited and happy and said yes and said i am so cute when im baked :) ;). I was so excited.

So i ended up getting out of work before her, so she gave me her keys and told me to start up her car and wait in there. I did just that and loaded up a nice fat bowlpack for me and this pretty girl to share.

10 minutes later she got out of work and came to the car, we talked for a few mins and then we started toking up. Halfway through the bowl she asked me if i would come get gas with her, and i did, it ended up being hilarious, i didnt know she was so funny before last night.

After she got gas, we drove back to the work parking lot and finished the bowl.

The only awkward part of the night was when she asked me to come get drunk and smoke more with her and some other kids and i said sure, but then she called her ex boyfriend who was gunna be there and he said i couldnt come. Him and i used to be wicked good friends untill i hung out with 'K' a coupe months ago right when they broke up. so yeah that part was lame.

Overall it was a great time, it consisted of great weed and a great looking, overall awesome girl. :smoke:

2. nice brah
    Looks like shes ready for the reel in ;)

3. sounds like she likes you dude from the way you described how she's acting. i'd say flirt a shit ton with her and try and reel er in!!!

man a beautiful girl that smokes weed... that'd be awesome to date. have fun my friend :)

4. I believe the real question here is, did you pee in her butt?

5. Man, I don't know, if her ex-boyfriend is telling her who she can and can't chill with, than could you really trust her?

6. no man he wasnt telling her she coudnt hang out with me, it was just they were all drinking at his house, and he didnt want me there, to clear that up

7. Oh haha, my bad, well than go for it! :laughing:

8. I want an update soon....

About you and this broad in the same bed with a bowl packed for 2 :smoke:

9. Nice! :) Hope you can become more than friends.