Smoked too much tobacco feel like shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marijuana Malice, Aug 28, 2013.

1. My homies invited me over for a cyph and they asked me to pick up some fanta leaf and I did (its pure tobacco leaf very potent) but I never knew at the time so we roll up like 3 joints and wrap them in the leaf. We lit it and after the first hit i almost instantly felt light headed, but i contunied all and now im high as fuck and feel like shit because of all the tobacco I feel like vomiting and have a headache fml im thinking about taking some advil but im not sure if I should incase they conflict for some reason fml

Sent from my private jet using Grasscity forum

2. Advil wouldn't help man. You gotta tough it out sorry

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. just lay down and drink water, and dont do that again ahaha

4. lol yeah, never "Sesh" tobacco, just smoke some weed.

5. When I smoke tobacco... I vomit. :(

When I smoke cannabis...I feel good! :smoke:

I think my body is trying to tell me something!

Maybe you should listen to what your body is telling you?

Granny

Granny keeping it 100 once again! 

you should send him the list :D hahaha

Thanks again, my pops has been reading up a little, i think he may try using some of my grow when it's harvested!! 

7. All anyone has to do to get their free copy is to send me an email (Bottom of my sig), or PM me their email address!

Glad your Dad is doing a bit of reading! :yay:

Granny

8. Imo weed and tobacco don't mix, besides a blunt. When I used to smoke cigs I couldn't do it after weed or I'd puke.

9. yah man just tough it out. Vomiting will most likely make you feel better though. It doesn't last nearly as long as alcohol spins though.

10. Thats happening to me when i smoke tobacco from a hookah, i really hate this so i switched to steam stones(not damaging health as tobacco if damaging at all),once i mixed it with weed and it was even much more horrible...i just waited a half hour to effects to fade away and that only the weed high will stay and then smoked a lil bit more weed lol

11. Trust me I learned my lesson haha

Sent from my private jet using Grasscity forum

12. Smoking too much tobacco with no tolerance will give you spins, nausea, head aches, cold sweats, etc.

13. i`m using tobbaco with weed because it`s burning diffrent and the biggest thing it`s alot cheaper when smoking in large groups... (like in the work all the time) because in my country weed price is ~16euro / 20usd but u need to remember that u are mixing weed with tobacco not tobacco with weed (if u know what i mean)

14. when you start smoking tobacco this happens. you have to tough it out. for me back when this happened to me (from cigs) at 16 the best medicine was to calm down and breath fresh air. i would sit down in my back lawn when my parents were asleep and chill there until i could spot 5 satellites in the sky haha. 

15. Longest. Sentence. Ever.

16. I like to know what I'm spinning my weed with as I will be vomiting, its kind of like motion sickness for hours after.