Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoked too much; feel sick.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by biorobotics, Jul 31, 2012.

1. so i definitely just smoked way too much and it feels like i'm nauseated but not from my stomach, more from my head, like my eyeballs are going to vomit or spew out my ears.
    lesson learned.
    what can i do right now to lessen the gross feeling? my head feels really heavy. maybe i should just lay down and sleep a bit?

2. Smoke more weed it cures everything. :p :wave:

3. relax your mind, maybe eat or a shower

4. Stop smoking shitty weed out of cans

5. Just realize that it will pass, sip some water, then take a nap? :smoke:

6. Really helps to get a glass of water and lay down.

Also, get a wet rag to put on your forehead or on the back of your neck.

Good luck

7. I'd always heard that sugary drinks are good. Drink a Coke or some juice or something, maybe it'll help out.

8. You're just greening out. Sip some water and take a nap. That's all you can you can do to make yourself feel 100% again.

9. take a cool shower or sit outside if there is a nice breeze

10. Just gotta wait it out, time feels stopped but the peak from smoking should come down fairly quickly then you'll probably be in a nice high

11. That is disgusting....

12. drink water,eat,shower and take a nap

13. Drink some OJ.

Sleep.

That's about all I can say, and I've greened out more than my fair share of times.

14. Get some water and lie down in a quiet room, possibly dark. With bad experiences with bud you can turn them into good ones if you just want them to; just convince yourself that it will pass and you might as well enjoy it while it lasts :)

15. Get some water and lie down. If possible, do this outside. The fresh air always helps.