Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked some indica last night.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DreykThePirate, Jan 12, 2013.

1. So guys last night I smoked some weed and sat on my couch.Next thing I know my heart was pumping like crazy,my head-hands and legs were SUPER heavy and I was like ''Damn this is cool im super chilled''.I then watched some HIMYM and noticed that the picture was In a 3D mode or something.I laid on the couch for a good 2 hours feeling SUPER relaxed and chilled and feeling that I dont want to do anything.Then I went to sleep and I had an amazing sleep.

Overall I was super chilled,I wasnt thinking anything and I laid on the couch feeling that I was sinking into the couch.

My mind wasnt like high nor did I laughed.Instead my body was HIGH but my mind was cool and normal.

Do you think that was a pure 100% indica strain that i got?

2. Sounds like a good time, haha. I remember getting stoned as fuck for the first couple times and this happened. Haha, but no I don't think you had a pure indica, but maybe indica dominate strain.

3. It was FUN :)
    Well I guess that it was an indica dominate strain too man :)
    But anyway that weed was Awesome :smoking::smoking::smoking:

4. Couch lock too the fullest

5. Oh man thats what I said last night :cool::cool::cool:

6. Being stoned to its fullest :p