Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoked some bad ass ak47 today...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pipefitterman, Oct 17, 2010.

1. i have a neighbor friend of mine on mmj for agent orange poisoning and cancer from the Vietnam War.... anyways i was helping him out today and his caregiver stops by with some ak47 and a strain called grapefruit so my friend gets a little bit of both. after the caregiver leaves he twists up a jib of each and we commenced to sampling. all i can say is Jesus H. Christ... the ak47 was the bomb, i was blasted halfway through which took like 45 minutes. 3/4 of the way through he puts it down and fires up that grapefruit strain, i must say it deff tasted like grapefruit and it has a major creeper buzz, sooooo like 3 hrs later we finally finished off both jibs, needless to say i had fucking couch lock all fucking day. we finished burning about 2pm eastern time an its 12:15 am right now and i am still blasted to shit.... brb i need somthin to eat!!! been eating all damned day since i got home... i may be goin on 50 but im no puss when it comes to burnin' been doing it for 30+ years but this shit knocked me on my ass and i loved every minute of it too!! munchie time, again!

2. nice, try to snap some pics.

3. yeah i did take a couple of picks on my piece of shit tracfone but they turned out like shit all grainy and out of focus... just like i was feeling when i left his place... he lives 5 doors down and it took me forever to walk home, so i get home and pull my key out and go to stick it in the lock and the door opens and there stands the old lady that lives next door to me.... yep! i was on the wrong porch... i said hi how are you today... i was going to take my trash up so i thought id see if you wanted me to take ures up for you... what else could i say other then sorry im blasted on the kill and im on the wrong fucking porch... so i took her trash up for her.

4. now your neighbor is pissed at you because you didn't smoke with her

5. hope not... old bitty can get her own shit! i shouldnt say that shes nice to me always.

6. I've never tried AK but I'd love to get my hands on some.