Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked so much now my stomach hurts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Nov 2, 2010.

1. I smoked a crapload today and didn't eat. So when i got home i made pasta and had two helpings eggs and cereal. Then i got jack in the box and subway. Right now it hurts so bad my stomach feels like its gonna explode shit. What should i do. Anyone else had this experience?

2. Get to a toilet

3. What should you do?
    I dunno man.. maybe go take a shit?!..

[​IMG]

4. you didn't smoke so much your stomach hurt; you ate so much that your stomach hurt

5. Jesus Christ, combining all those foods and telling your stomach to digest it is like giving a druggie hella different kinds of drugs and telling him to do them all! He won't know what to do and he'll get hella fucked up!

6. its like this:

kids in africa dont eat for lets say a few days and then they do and they eat a lot... they feel like shit, and can get sick and all tht fun stuff. well, u smoke all day and get extremely hungry and eat like your a 600lb hot dog eatin champion. u bein so high and hungry dont realize that u are full... so u keep eatting...

theres what happened.

lol i am lit

7. just go into couchlock mode for a while watch tv or do comp stuff.

8. You definitely ate too much buddy. Just wait it out and have a nice poop.

9. get some pepto bismol, smoke more, and/or sleep it off

edit: yea dude that makes sense, if you just smoke more, you'll get back to how hungry you were before, and it would just feel like you're full...

10. naw man you just need ta smoke another bowl :smoke:

11. Either throw up, or smoke some more.

12. a few shots of whiskey usually numbs my stomach out.

13. Call ur momma she'll know what to do... Haha couldn't resist man. Seriously though try to take a crap.

14. smoke some more bro. you'll eventually passout, then you'll have a leg numbingly intense shit in the morning.