Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoked out of a lego bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jakeadden, Nov 29, 2011.

1. GC should totally have a contest to see who can make the best pipe with legos...

2. I don't think theyre as airtight as they seem. And if you do it again at least put in some foil.

3. I made a cool one once but never used it. I would have felt like a jackass

4. I call bullshit as a young one I also tried this. Turns out lego is not air or water tight/proof.

Nvm I see its a pipe not a bong :p

5. Holy shit i got the munchies!!!!! I just ate a rasberry muffin it was the best thing i ever

6. Who still has Legos.... Come on guys how old are we

7. [quote name='"Sweetleaftoker"']Who still has Legos.... Come on guys how old are we[/quote]

Legos are they shit I wish I still owned some

8. i would reccomend a tin foil pipe over a lego pipe. LULZ

[​IMG]
    See more on Know Your Meme

9. #29 Buddha_Man, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    you fucked up big time bro...damn

10. hahahahahaha

buy some papers. why would you want to smoke out of anything that can melt? or is toxic? **facepalm**

11. Well Jake, you dodged your "Darwin" this time! Please use your brain when constructing smoking equipment!

Granny

12. Who hurt you as a child :(. Lego is timeless.

SHIT DONT CHANGE!

13. [quote name='"Mogwai"']GC should totally have a contest to see who can make the best pipe with legos...[/quote]

NOOOOO. As insanely cool as that would be, it could turn out real bad, real fast. Lawsuits out the ass.

14. dont smoke plastic.... but if u did it just one you shouldnt have that much of a problem

15. There was a thread on a kid who smoked spice of of a Pez dispenser and died. Good luck buddy

16. Cancer cancer cancer.

But we're all going to die eventually.

17. never use plastic. It melts very easily, and even if you don't see any melting occur it still gets hot and some of the chemicals will be burned and inhaled by you. I do not think anything bad can happen from doing it once, so don't ever do it again. mk?

18. I can see the glass inside :p

19. I was thinking about lego pipe must have foil so it won't burn Good Job.