Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoked out of a lego bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jakeadden, Nov 29, 2011.

1. a few months ago, i made a bowl out of legos.
    i smoked out of it but when i was done i had realized it was burned and melted a little.
    i'm just wondering if i should be worried about it anymore since it was a few months ago

2. no, just as long as you don't do it everyday you should be fine

3. If you are really concerned, see your doctor and ask for a comprehensive respiratory examination. Please don't do it anymore. Most varieties contain highly toxic chemicals that are released as a gas when heated, especially if exposed directly to fire.

14-Year-Old Boy Died From Smoking Plastic

4. so if something were wrong with me it would be obvious by now right?

5. Its been months. Dont worry about it, just dont do it again. If you dont mind me asking, what the fuck were you thinking?!?!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I would be more worried about whatever it was that made you think to do this in the first place...

7. i wasn't taking the risks into consideration, i just thought was an interesting idea

8. #8 Stumbleweed, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Its not gonna kill you to use that as a pipe for just a few times.
    But its really not recomended for prolong use. Neat Idea when
    bored. But only for a 1 time (hahaha) that was kinda cool thing to do.

But...2 things.....

1. If you would have used your lighter properly, it woundn't have
    melted the lego pieces on just a couple of uses.

2. WTF MAN???? You start a thread about smoking outa lego and NO PICS?!?!?!?!

If you can, go to a LHS and buy a $5.00 metal pipe or save $20 and
    buy a glass spoon.

9. Since it has been months, and you've not noticed any adverse effects, you should hopefully be in the clear. Take much better care of your body in the future. The human body has an incredible capacity to heal, but permanent damage can be caused faster than you think. When in doubt, err on the side of caution.

As for smoking, I suggest a good vaporizer or at least glass-on-glass. Check out the Toking Tools section for more info.

Peace.

10. honestly sounds pretty cool haha.

just research the shit first, i smoked out of aluminum bowls so many fuxing times, i'm still fine now haha

11. no pics!!??!!??!!?? Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Your fine, I've smoked shit that's not smoke-able

Plus your lungs clean themselves out at a rapid pace!

13. Yeah I wanna see a bowl made out of legos

14. #14 BadKittySmiles, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    14-Year-Old Boy Died From Smoking Plastic, Not Fake Pot - Toke of the Town

"As tragic as the story is -- and as bad an idea it is to smoke fake pot -- the eighth grader's death was not, as widely reported, due to chemical burns on his lungs from smoking fake marijuana. It was due to the fact that he smoked the 'Spice' out of a plastic PEZ candy dispenser, which partially melted and coated his lungs with toxic chemicals...

Brandon died from an infection after the double lung transplant procedure -- and the immune-system suppressants intended to avoid rejection of the new organs -- severely weakened his immune system."

From now on... stick with glass. :( Your lungs are not great at healing chemical burns, or cleaning out debris and toxins that don't belong. Most kids get lucky (only suffering minor complications later on in life), but some aren't so fortunate.

15. Inhaling burning plastic is toxic, so don't do it again.

16. [quote name='"Mogwai"']Yeah I wanna see a bowl made out of legos[/quote]

I just had to do it.

[​IMG]

17. Fair enough..

But I'm trying to see a piece that is made up of a lot of legos haha. Like some elegant shit

18. Hahahaha dooood

19. [quote name='"Mogwai"']Fair enough..

But I'm trying to see a piece that is made up of a lot of legos haha. Like some elegant shit[/quote]

[​IMG]

20. ^^^Id hit that....Fuk yeah I would!