Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked more bud today than on 4/20..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ali20, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Everyday is pretty much the same to me, I picked up yesterday but only smoked two bowls, today 4/21 I've already smoked three times more than yesterday and the day's still young.

Do you really go out of your way to smoke more on 4/20? Did any of you smoke more today than yesterday?

2. I always smoke more on saturday than friday. I wake up with nothing to do.

3. Actually, I think I'm also on par to smoke more than yesterday.

4. I'm in on this thread. More today, and I've just started.

5. lol i never really keep track of how much i smoke. i just smoke until i feel right and repeat

6. I smoked liek 20x more than i usually do, but i just think its fun to do that one day out of the year ya know? its kinda sweet

7. Just smoked about a centimeter of a joint and a bowl of some nice keif today. Smoked two jays and a bowl yesterday.

8. well yesterday was my first 4/20 as a stoner so i smoked more than usual. of course i was only able to do that because i got extremely lucky with rents being gone all day. its a day all about smoking weed so yeah i defenitly went out of my way to smoke more yesterday. i was almost consistently stoned for 30 hours. taking a break for a while after tonight (got half of a joint left over that i couldnt finish because it started storming last night and i dont want to let it set any longer).