Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"...Smoked himself straight.."

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by delta9C21H30O2, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Been smokin an 8th of heads a day for the past 2 years, and I can still get high off 3-5 tokes.

2. Drink more water! Work off old fat cells! Get higher!

3. Take a break from thc< t breakkk

4. yeah that's a 500 dollar a day habit :rolleyes:

5. I blaze more than anyone I kno and I can still get high. Realisticly, a t-break isnt happenin until either as break from college or summer vaca(work in a school) so what I started doin was first off, cuttin out the wake and bake. It sucks but that first high will have your tolerence up for the whole day. 2nd, start smokin smaller amounts...you wont get too high at first but the other day I smoked one bowl b4 class, and was actually feelin pretty nice, which hanst happened to me in god knows how long. Ive recently barely been blazin till night time(mayb a small bowl or 2 during the day) and when i'm done with all my shit for the day and I can just sit with one of my pieces or have something rolled up waitin for me, it's an awesome feeling and I enjoy it a lot more than when I was smoking an eighth+ daily

6. you smoked 20 blunts a day, everyday, for a year.....thats 7300 blunts in a year

i call some SERIOUS BS,

bob marley is said to have smoked a pound a week......do u think ur bob marley

7. fuck you guys what kind of potheads are you? i meant its not economically realistic for me to smoke enough to get high. yeah and a bowl of keef didnt get me high.

thanks to the people who had something constructive to say. of course i cant do shit besides wait... but now i have a bunch of posts to read while im thinkin of smoking..

8. I said close to 20 blunts a day. There were days I smoked more, there were days I smoked less. And I never said I faced every damn blunt. Almost every blunt had less than 4, but more than just I. I would say a good 45% were consumed between my brother and myself.

Yes, that's a lot of money. Well I come from a city that revolves around such a commodity as weed and I moved a lot of weight, and quite a few products. But that's not what this is about.

I've smoked a lot of blunts, they're my favorite! You say you've smoked X amount of bowls, and I call you a liar, as you did, I.

Y'all just need to accept certain things. Damn, not everyone is out to lie to you.
    :rolleyes:

9. hell yeah :bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

10. ive been staring at those bongin smileys for like five minutes and im trippin out ..does anyone here like shrooms?

11. Can someone please clarify for me what you guys mean when you say bowl coz I'm so confused, you either smoke fuck all or bowl means something else in the states.

12. Its called tolerance.

Stop smoking for a month.

13. Hey dude, I think I can say I've smoked myself sober when I had hash, and I told my buddies about it and they called BS on me...

So not to hijack or anything, but is it possible to smoke yourself sober, or what exactly happens? In my case we smoked a lot of hash and dank, then I didn't feel high anymore after a bongrip

Just looking for your .02, thanks man:hello:

14. I came in here expecting some sort of gay thing.

15. Why would you come for a conversation involving the homosexuality of another?

16. if someone had a story about how they smoked so much weed that they turned straight, i would definitely wanna read that shit too haha

17. (1) (n.) Bowl: slang word for a marijuana smoking pipe. for some people, it can be synonymous with a small amount of weed. (enough to "pack a bowl", or enough to "fill the pipe" i.e. "i just smoked two bowls to the dome", or "two bowlpacks") its called a bowl due to the convex shape of the part of the pipe where the weed is burned.

(2) (n.) Bowl: a chode-like cup

(3) (v.) To bowl: to roll a ball on a flat surface in order to knock over some pins that are not close to you. theres ten of them, and if you knock them all over in one try, you got a "strike". if you knock them all over in two tries, you got a "spare." if you didnt knock them over in two tries then you suck ballzzzzz

p.s. how do u not know this?

18. I've been having this same problem. I smoke about two joints a day (probably comes out to a little over a gram total). Been doing this for about a year now. Lately, my high's are sort of sporadic. Sometimes i'll get high, sometimes i just feel a buzz. Overall, all my highs are just so much less powerful. I miss when i'd smoke a bowl and not remember my fucking name. Now it's like, i smoke a j to the dome and feel relaxed.

19. Man, take a 1-2 month Tolerance break and then rip a bowl of kif to your dome...that my friend is the definition of fucking stoned :hello:

20. Ya happened to me alot... just take several day t break or more.