Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"...Smoked himself straight.."

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by delta9C21H30O2, Feb 9, 2009.

1. i have been smoking a lot of weed every day for a long time and i cant get high anymore even after a bong pack of keef... i heard a story about my friends dad and how he smoked himself straight. i thought it was a joke but now i realize that you really can raise your tolerance so high that its unrealistic to smoke enough to get high.. hahah its pissin me offf

2. I call BS. Whats the point of this thread? Take a Tbreak and youll be good. Have a nice day

3. agreed. this is why your friends dad called it a story.

smoke more.

4. You 2 are useless to this site.
    Instead of giving him info he doesn't care to hear, why don't you just simply...talk to him? Making an ass of yourself isn't always fun.

I doubt it's possible. He's probably still getting the effects of the mary, his tolerance is just so built up that he either can't tell, or doesn't remember what being high is like!
    I smoked close to 20 blunts a day for a good year, and recently started to cut back. (New Year's Resolution to the girlie :rolleyes:) I was ping ponging 2x gram blunts between myself and my brother, and I wasn't even getting high!

Now I can roll a nice little .7 into a Swisher to my face and be blown for 2-3 hours.
    :smoking:

LONG LIVE THE SWISHER!

5. My tolerance is really high but I can't imagine a bowl of kief not getting someone high

6. [quote name='CaliGrown.']

Now I can roll a nice little .7 into a Swisher to my face and be blown for 2-3 hours.
    quote]
    i feel ya on that. too many blunts too little time and it all feels the same. chill for a while and them solitary blunts have just as much impact

7. I've smoked myself sober but not in that sense.
    I've began my day smoking blunts upon blunts and then just not being high anymore. But for your tolerance issue you just need a T-break. I know its hard not to pick up that bong or joint or blunt and hit it but say no for a week or however long you can handle and you will love life afterwards.

One time after a 14 day cardio-sweat filled T-break, I faced a blunt of dank with 1.5 grams in it and I felt drunk when i walked it was like the world was shaking and tilting to the left and i had to catch the ground to walk if that makes sense? I don't know, I just know I was blownnnn.

:smoking:

8. 20 blunts a day? For a year? Seriously doubt that.

OP take a t-break for a couple weeks.

9. i still dont get the pride people get from being able to say it takes SOOO fucking much to get them high

i wish i could pack a bowl and be blitzed

10. I have built my tolerance up a lot over the past year. Take a Tbreak, and be good to go :smoke:

11. i miss those days. t.breaks ftw.

12. For real man, I miss those days. :smoke:

13. #13 jcookee, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    I understand the whole tolerance thing. But after close to 10 years of getting high, I think anyone that takes 5-10 decent bong hits will indeed be very high.

And if you are a true "Marijuanical Analyst" then you should know smoking yourself straight is a line of BS.

14. I don't know how people can let their tolerances get so high and not take a T-break. I had a dealer/grower who smoked so much that after a while he stopped smoking weed and only smoked hash. I bought some hash from him and he smoked me out 5 hash bowls and I couldn't believe how high I was and he just says "I'm pretty high" all casually.

15. everthink that you just got so use to being high you forgot how it felt to be sober just chill for a bit then take a rip and be happy

16. I agree. If you smoke daily and keep a buzz going all day, Being high is now your norm, You forget what it is to be sober.

17. i gotta say i find it hard to believe that someone cant get high at all not matter how much weed they smoke. not even a buzz? come on now.

18. I don't think you can go straight by smoking so much you can't get high, but you can smoke yourself straight in a different way. My roommate smoked two bong bowls by himself when he had really low tolerance, got so high he doesn't enjoy it anymore.

19. I think I'm in the same situation as you OP. The days of getting fucked up are over, I'm at the position where I could walk up to a family renunion after smoking and be fine.

If you take a T-break, do not take a week long one it's useless. If you take a week off, you'll be back where you were within 3 days.

The next T-break I'm going to try is a month before I go back home for spring break.

20. I am not going to call bullshit on you because its possible but that is a fuckton of money... god thats alot of money unless you grow.. then still its a lot of time.

As for the OP take like a month break and just chill out.
    Just make it so weed isnt easy to get so you wont puss out before you get past the 2nd day XD.
    Im like 3 days into my T break that will last like 2 weeks i think. Its actually really refreshing.