Smoked/Grilled meats and fish

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by TimJ, Sep 24, 2019.

1. there that chop chop is again,you know that chopping has followed me my whole life hahaha

• Like Like x 3
  2. Well y'all know how us women folk are lol

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. i do,oh lord do i ever,and folks wonder why the male dies first hahahah,i did have her out in the 90's this morning watering,you know that serious manual labor,lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Man oh man your mean. Poor thing

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. ha after 40m years i still hear how hard it is having babies hahahah
    this girl has never had a blister on her hand i dont recall
    plus i did fire her back in the spring,useless garden chic,just cant make her work,so fired her,she got one on me here hahahah
    i make her beg to work for me next year ,RIGHT

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. to be fair though,i really cant chop the corn down just yet,my doe that had a baby next to the garden still comes by about once a week,i dont want to disturb her path to the rest of the place ,you know

• Like Like x 2
  7. Me and the wife killed that in no time lol! Still had two coolers full of craws and another full of the veggies and sausage. Used the rest to make etoufee the next day but I didn't get to taste it.

Edit: d'Oh! Sorry didn't realize how many pages back I was

• Like Like x 3
  8. Lol no one minds

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Damn, that sound delicious.. Why didn't you get any?

• Like Like x 2
  10. @old shol4evr, you and @Heavn had me cracking up with those posts. Funny stuff you two and mostly true..

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. she whooping me with child psychology ,and i aint gonna do it hahahah

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Last nights ribs. Sat in the wood fired grill/smoker at around 300 degrees for 3 1/2 hours after sitting all day in the fridge in a dry rub

C6647165-D2C8-45B9-9FAD-7C72997ADDBF.jpeg 94336A06-43F4-4191-B882-9E31FB09C561.jpeg F33B046A-76DF-42A4-8DFC-8108F078EFBF.jpeg

Maybe I’ll get to grill again tomorrow. Too cold and rainy today.

j

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Sweet looking ribs Jerry. I like the wood grill/smoker too. I'm way to forgetful to tend a wood grill/smoker anymore. We had the cold and rain yesterday.

• Like Like x 3
  14. man i love grilling and smoking,im really thinking if building me a old fashion smoke house for cold smoking,went to store this morn,cheapest brisket 56 buck,nothing but fat and was claim to be choice cut,well friend some one needs fired to rate it as choice hahahah,grass feed are as high as angus hahahah
    just about done ,got ribs and burgers left

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. bro when it comes to doing the out door cooking a young buck gotta have a tin roof if need be,when the plants are done in that green house get the pit in there haahaha

• Like Like x 3
  16. I’ve been getting a fat hardwood fire going in it and once it burns down a bit I shut it down and it’ll stay right where I need it - with coals the next morning. This propane tank grill is working out great for me.

I’ve gotta tend it a little but not so bad.

j

• Like Like x 4
  17. whats left after KID attack,that was only one boy hahaha
    yes there are vegtables in the potato salad,onion,pickles and celery,eggs and potato ,all food groups meet haahah

Attached Files:

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      2.6 MB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      2.9 MB
      Views:
    • 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      2.8 MB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. i can just hear heaven right now is why i mentioned veggies lol

• Like Like x 3
  19. That sounds like a pretty cool set up you have Jerry. I bet the thickness of the propane cylinder plays a role in you retaining the temperature.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Everything looks delicious old shol4evr. I bet everyone left with a fully belly. I like your smoker/grill too. Looks like one of those heavy duty commercially made ones. I like keeping all the veggies in one bowl.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1