Smoked/Grilled meats and fish

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by TimJ, Sep 24, 2019.

1. you should try the texas legends, a sweet onion , great on burgers and you can just eat them like a apple hahaha
    they are short day onions , i cant keep them when it harvest time,these kids wipe them out, mama has to hide some to make her onion powder from

• Like Like x 1
  2. im suprised he got across the border with them , custom nail me every time walk across bridge hahah
    heck why not jack with some huge redneck lol
    i buy tortillas for the kids under the bridge and they just dont like it, so the scrap with me instead

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thank you @old shol4evr. If there that good , I must try them .
    I’m going to see where I can order some.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. dixondale farms.com , they will be ready for delivery by mid nov, so we dont have much of a winter, but the last two winters and that freak snow we had before that that took the whole state power out for a week ,they lived threw it with about 6inch snow on top of them, then the last two years just a few days of ice and about a week in the twenties they did fine, you could cover with hay if you think your gonna have a bad storm though, they will and have grown right threw winter for me

• Like Like x 2
  5. I’m looking at the Dixondale farms website.
    Which ones better the Texas legend or the 1015Y ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. My little brother is a large man. 5'10" 300#'s. We are country boys to the core @old shol4evr. He gets away with stuff all the time. Maybe it's just luck.

• Like Like x 2
  7. they are the same, Texas AM came up with them, they are great you can even eat them and not have the dreaded onion breath hahaha
    i like to plant mine about 6 inchs apart and go in every other onion and use them for table fare right from the garden, ive also tried them 3in apart and they didnt do so well just gave me table onions

• Like Like x 2
  8. we in pegresso the cartel makes them kids push chicklets to tourist, take my word dont take them , them kids will follow you every step until you cross that line on border hahah
    they do allow you to feed the kids ,there is a little place right as your coming out that make um fresh, so fresh they will stick together from being hot, good grub with butter spread on , them kids love them and some even put them to the side to take home, but the border patrol sure dont like you feeding them because they bother the tourist with chicklets hahahha

• Like Like x 2
  9. just seen what your talking about, the 1015y bro is the large onions, i might have to buy that sampler , thats new ,anyway ive always had great experiences buying from them , they even send a reminder to you via email when you need to fertilize hahah

• Like Like x 2
  10. Hi @TimJ .
    Thanks for the reply.

Hope you have had a good holiday season

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Not a problem my friend. I did and I hope you had a great holiday season as well. I switch over to bread making in the winter. I'll be posting a few pictures of a Pan de Cristal loaf in the bread thread later tonight.
    The Bread Thread

• Like Like x 1