Smoked For The First Time In 6 Months.

Discussion in 'General' started by Vonain1989, May 22, 2013.

1. I used to be a major pot head. I used to smoke all day, every day. Eventually it became a problem. I used marijuana to cope with my depression. As soon as I lost my buzz, I would smoke again, and it was like this for over a year. Until recently, the last time I smoked was a week before Thanksgiving. I've had plenty of opportunities to smoke with friends, but I always declined, up until a couple weeks ago. A friend of mine who I haven't seen in ages came over to my place, and brought some Bubba Kush. This shit was strong, I could smell it as soon as he walked up to me, and it was in a jar wrapped in a shirt in his bag. We went out on the deck, filled up the pipe and I smoked for the first time in a long while. It fucked me up. I actually forgot how much I loved weed. I was thinking about smoking regularly again, but I'm not sure if it will become a problem like it used to be. Anyone else here had problems with marijuana? Any advice for a former smoker?

2. Are you still depressed? If so, I would say wait until you feel better, so you won't use it as a crutch. I personally think marijuana helps with my depression just as long as Im not too sad. If Iam then I take a t break for a couple of days until my mind clears. Maybe this will work for you to?

3. Who doesn't go through that??  Everyone who smokes goes through that.  Welcome back.  Toke up, just don't let it get out of balance again.  You know better now.

4. My general experience with this over the years can be summed up with the old saying, "what presents a problem is a problem."

If you're still depressed and are afraid that you might use herb to cope, again, then you should definitely proceed with caution. But if you have picked yourself up since *i think you said thanksgiving*, got your finances in check, and your mind state square,,,,, well, then toke up my friend  :smoking:  and welcome back  :hello:

5. Give it a try and see if you can handle it responsibly. If yes keep tokin man if not then wait until you think you're ready. Weed is a powerful influence in life.

6. I Love bubba lol =p

7. Don't smoke regularly. Do it every now and then, few times a  week. Some of us are inclined to poor habits, myself included. Don't get in a fog, just enjoy life and some herb every now and then.