Smoked for the first time in 6 months...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sean A, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Because probation. Smoked like 4 bong rips of strawberry cough then went to work. I got super quiet and awkward lol. I did all of my work but I couldn't understand people half of the time. Was pretty baked lol. With that being said, never smoking before work again lol.

2. So I'm guessing you're in neurosurgery?

3. Yeah but I didn't have any surgerys to preform so I was in the clear.

4. Sounds like you did it right!

5. haha imagine doing heart surgery high as fuck. jheeeze

6. Then it's all gravy cuz

7. I love this forum, your thread can be dumb as shit but everyones still super chill lol.

8. whatcha on probation for?

9. Very stupid reason. tldr my brother had a panic attack and called our mom lol.

10. And you ended up getting arrested behind that? That sucks dude, sorry to hear.

11. [quote name='"Sean A"']Very stupid reason. tldr my brother had a panic attack and called our mom lol.[/quote]

Hahahaha.....lightweight.
    Forreal I can't smoke with people who panic and call their mom or police lol

12. Well...she called 911 LOL

13. holy fuck a surgeon that gets high on the job and is on probation. I pray you never operate on me...

14. #15 Sean A, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
    Was a joke brah I work fast food lmao ;)

Wait did you guys actually believe me? haha

15. I can't detect sarcasm very well when i'm high... I thought you were being serious too :smoke:

16. #17 Sean A, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
    So swim just bought an eighth of some strawberry cough, and coming from mids I guess he underestimated the dankness of it. He says he opened the baggie up in his room to hide it and it smelled his whole room up.

Swim wanted me to ask if there was something small and smell-proof that he could put the herb in to get rid of all smell? I know a pill bottle works good, but swim says he doesn't have many of them lying around.

Edit:

Swim just texted me, he said he found a yankee candle to put it in. He said that he put the two bags into another zip lock bag with some dryer sheets, then put the bag into a candle, which went into an old box in his closet. He actually just got off probation too so hes probably just a little paranoid.

17. I recommend the "Smelly Proof" brand baggies. They really do work amazingly. Google 'em if you can buy them online, or see if a local head shop has some.

I put mine in a air-tight jar, the kind you can use for pickling, you can buy them at food or homeware stores like Whole Foods. Does the effin trick amazingly. Not to mention it will keep your bud so much more fresh than a baggy.

18. We just got a letter, we just got a letter, we just got a letter, I wonder who it's from........

Oh! The probation office and I am officially off probation :).

That is a fucking massive relief, even though I knew I wouldn't be tested lol. (Or I thought I knew, because in reality I probably could of been.)

19. That shit happens to me all the time. I just started working at the gap and i smoked before my shift....it was awkward as hell. I felt like everybody else were having conversations and doing normal shit. I hate smoking and then going places where everybody else is sober, it feels wierd.