Smoked for the first time in 2 months...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Guadalope, Feb 12, 2011.

1. I been a heavy, heavy, heavy smoker for 3 1/2 years, and took a break. I used to be like quarter-eighth every 2 days.

I smoked for the first time in forever last night, and holy shit man I got high as fuck. Went over to my homies house, and smoked with them. I only took two hits... The first hit was huge as fuck, torched the bowl, yellow smoke, reminded me of when I first started smoking, the hit felt like that. It was pretty cool... I yakked like a motha fucka... had to run to the kitchen for a drink of water.

Didn't register that I was high till like 15 minutes later. Then I took another hit, and was like :eek:, shit hit me so hard, I was like tripping on mushrooms kinda high. I was like whattttt?:eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::confused:! Fuck man I was trippin off weed... Shocking... I felt like such a bitch... Was so fucking high, goddamn

I couldn't focus on more than one conversation at once, I was flicking a can opener for like an hour without noticing it, just doing it while talking... I was so fucking high goddamn.... man. 2 Hits of this shit, and I was like naaaaaaaaaaaw yo, I won't be able to drive If I take another hit..

.... Fuckin dank ass weed + no tolerance + helix pipe = high as fuck

[​IMG]

This the pipe I smoked out of..

2. Yea man, gotta love t-breaks :D Sounds like you tripped you ass off! Enjoy that shit, lol.

...And thats a nice piece of glass, btw :wave:

3. Is that piece like a bubbler? It's gnarly looking, whatever it is.

4. haha sounds sick man. i've been meanin to take a t break for too long. gotta do it :rolleyes:. nice ass bubbler tho :smoke:

5. I love watching the smoke swirl in Helixes, so crazy looking.