Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoked every day since i was 14...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by edd.excessive, Jun 6, 2009.

1. I don't know guys. I have asthma and I smoke cigarettes, yeah it's fucking stupid.

I have only noticed a decrease in my activity since picking up the cancer sticks again...

I used to be able to run all fucking day, now not so much. I need to quit. :(

2. Lol, obviously doing excercise as well as smoking will keep your health in check, but you can't be saying that inahling burned plant matter into your lungs has no effect whatsoever. I personally work out everyday and sports every other day, and I'm an amazing athlete. However i notice the difference after a night of smoking, and I can't hide the fact that i would be even better if i didnt smoke.

3. Michael Phelps

4. ^ What is your point?

5. First off, 8 years old? really? That sounds like either a fucked up life at home, with no supervision or you were just hanging out with a bad crowd. There is no reason 8 year olds should be getting high. Do you also smoke cigarettes? Because you should not have lung problems from smoking solely cannabis...

6. I have smoked every day since I was 15 and unless you just stop all activity completely, weed doesn't really effect you.
    I can run a 6 min. mile and 2 miles in 13 1/2 min. I can also go 5, 5 minute rounds full force. I'm not gonna say that I would be exactly the same if I stopped smoking. I would probably be better, but I am perfectly content the way I am. I learned to be an athlete as well as a pothead

7. forgot to mention the runners high mixes in quite well

8. That is a myth...

9. ok just to clarify, anytime you inhale smoke, be it weed, cigarettes etc... it's not healthy ;)

10. Anything burned and inhaled into your lungs is never good. So lets throw that out. Anyways, i'm not surprised you're fine. It's just marijuana. Did you expect it to hurt you or something?

11. Smoker for 6 years (weed and cigs)
    22 Years old
    185lbs 7% body fat
    22 minute 3 mile
    Lung capacity like a champ

I don't see how people correlate smoking with unhealthyness. Cigs? Yes. Noticeable? Maybe. Weed? No.

12. ya anything that is being burned and then inhaled is not good for you. but I garentee smoking cannabis has no where near the effects on the lungs that cigarettes do. I bet smoking cigarettes for a month will have more damage on your lungs then smoking weed for 6+ months. I used to smoke cigarettes and had a horrible cough but after I stopped smoking them and continued to smoke weed my cough went away completly and I barely ever cough when im not smoking.

13. You are a living testament to the herb brother, keep smoking.:smoking:

14. If you smoke a lot of blunts, you can get it from that.

I smoked blunts everyday for years, messed my lungs up pretty bad.

15. Wow man, that's amazing, you're just like 90% of my friends. The other 10% have had weed fuck their minds up and ended up in hospital as mental health patients and will never touch weed again and think it's the rankest drug and none of them really seem the same afterwards.

Happy toking:)

16. for me that first month i started smoking it was amazing but then it
    just fucked my grades up and made me a lazy fuck, since i stopped blazing
    all my grades went up from f and d to c and b i swear lmao when summer starts
    im probaly gonna start smokin though:confused:

17. You sure it wasn't all that mdma :rolleyes:

18. yea im pretty sure it wasnt since all my grades are up now
    weed makes me happy sleepy and hungry

19. No smoke is good for your lungs, that being said, everything requires moderation. Its as simple as that people. If all you do is smoke all day, and get no exercise you will become very unhealthy, but if you manage to balance smoking and keeping fit, you can maintain a healthy lifestyle.

20. Hes just being real.. Of course smoking ANYTHING from weed to cigs will not be good for your lungs.