smoked at lunch today...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokinfresh, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Ahh i smoked at lunch today out of my friends knarly pipe. We smoked like 3 bowls from this shit I got. We did it just along the sidewalk of this residential neighboorhood. Not too risky cuz we never get caught! There are like a few cars that pass and people that walk by but they dont give a shit. I came to class and was TRIPPIN. Everyone was like "damn michael ur eyes are hella red and ur eyelids go down to the bottem!" anyway it was tight. Over winter brake tho on monday, THIS monday imma smoke about a dub of MY STUFF and get hella stoned. Peace

2. Haha "hella"...and i would be careful man. Just because you havent gotten caught doesnt means it's not risky..hell my brother was arrested while smoking at a park that we've smoked at for years. Haven't gone back since (moved to a different state anyway). Sounds like you got the bomb bud though...peace

3. yeah but we just did it there cuz my friend Anton wasnt there that week. See, he lives bout 2 blocks away from the school, so we usually just kick it in his room and smoke a couple bowls then leave baked as ever.

4. "not too risky, kuz we never get caught"

Becareful man, thats the kind of attitude that gets you busted.

5. ha Anton...isnt that the name of the lead character in the movie "Idol Hands", where the dude makes a pipe out of his inhaler and there was a bong shaped like tits?...greatmovie

6. That is probably one of my favorite movies evaer.

7. "dude i hear if you combine nutmeg and oregano you can get pretty wasted."

idol hands is indeed awesome...

8. HOLY SHIT. I dont remember writing any of that. I must have still been hella fucked up when I wrote it. WEIRD.