smoked an Oz in 12 hours

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by potm, Dec 4, 2007.

1. On Sunday my best friend won a 350 lotto ticket scatch off. fuckin awesome. He calls me up immediately after yellin and all this shit. he calms down and tells me hes at a gas station near his house. he lives with his girl and her dad and his son, (hes 20, had a kid a year ago with his gf) i go and get him and he tells me to fill my tank up, so i do running about 40 bucks, ( he has no liscnece due to DWI so im the pilot) than he says lets buy some dank ass shit. ok.
    Call up my guy who is my fav dealer, one of those guys who doest do less than a 1/4. but its always dank and good price, hes a good friend of mine for a while and i front for him once in a while. Told me he could do a Oz of "dank exotics" for 275$ which is a really bomb deal considering he could get 15-20 a G easily for that shit if he wanted, but like i said hes my boy and he hooked it up. i threw 100 my dude threw 175. we figured wed sell a bit and make some good change and smoke up. but the scenario was different, saturday night we had both gotten into fights with our girlfriends and they werent talking to us. (the 4 of us are real close, they were mad about us doing something satruday night and its was kinda messy) so i tell him first off we shud go to my bro charlie's apartment and smoke up cuz he and his roomate are mad chill. we get there and hes not home, i call him and they were in NYC for the weekend but i have a key to theyre shit. so we went in at about 130 pm. a box of dutchies, and my bro's bong and went on his couch. rolled up the first L, immediately followed by another, and another, it was onoly 2:30 and we were 3 blunts in and watchin i think red dawn. lets just say im higher than ive ever been, each L was about 1.5-2 G so they were straight.than i wanted to rip a bong, we packed like 12 bong packs, and i felt like i was gunna die. i started gettin really tired, but noone was bothering us, our gf's were off doing theyre shit and my bro wasnt home. I swear that we were about a quarter in by about 4pm. i got up once to get the door because we ordered pizza, than i put on a pot of coffee. getting a little shot. so of course we smoke more, at about 7 my bro and his roomate got home. we told them and they were just like ok well were smoking with u so they did and we packed more bowls and rolled more L's. The next morning i woke up in the same place on the couch, same position and clothes, as i could last remeber. i looked at my phone to see that it was 4pm, on monday, . i wake My friend up and im like yo wtf, than my bro came in and was like yo we smoked until 2AM man. i didnt believe it but i remeber pieces of sunday night, alot of movies and shit, and talking but i dont remeber any times, and i guess time flies but we smoked a whole
    O in about 12 hours, 4 people, and 2 came in like halfway thru. i still cant believe it but my brother swears we did, (hes been smoke for about 7 years almost every day as opposed to me 2 years . so he had the highest tolercance there i guess thats how he still remebered. he said our from 9-2 we constantly packed bowls and ripped them off his bong. he said that i was absolutley insane, my eyes were completely red, there was no white at all. and i was chugging loads of water cuz my cotton mouth was so bad and i was just laughing for like hours on end pausing only if i had to say something or to take a rip.

so there u go sorry its so long, im like really shocked because before this the most i ever did in a day was prolly about a 1/4, and it was only 12 hours. like i feel like i should be dead or something lol. even right now, i feel burned still, 2 days after. i couldnt smoke yesterday i was just too shot and my throat hurt real bad, i think it was because i smoked way to much, since it was a bong to he didnt bother me. I have never or will ever be that high again i dont think, i feel like i wasted dough but now at least i can say ive done it. i wish i could remeber more of it but there was 1 thing i remember and thats when i was taking a shit and i realized that i was insanely blitzed and that i should stop, but that was only about halfway through.

2. hahahaah sounds like a good time!:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

3. oooh shit bro, nice.
    I might get an oz this weekend too, im stoked. Sounds like a good day for you though!

4. fuck yah for you bro!

5. +rep for sure savage story :smoke:

6. Awesome story. Use breaks next time, doesnt hurt the eyes as bad. My record is an OZ in 3 days with my best bro. Planned it out so we were high as shit even as we slept lol. Its always a great time. I think everyone needs to smoke an OZ with a great friend or friends in a short amount of time. Its a great time.

7. I know a few dudes that I would do that with.. sounds like good times for sure. Fucking taping that shit would be tight too!

8. can i be your friend

9. thats pretty tight man....ive smoked like on two occasions...one was on 420 last year when we smoked like 18 grams around a fire in my back yard and once when my bros friend picked a qp and my parents were out for the weeked so we blazed up like fucking crazy and this was when i had only been smoking for loike 2 years and tolerance wasnt as high as it is now so i was GONE it was awsome though

10. I glanced at that and then instantly decided it was too much reading and skipped to here. Anyways, an O in half a day. That killer dude, props.:smoke::smoke::smoke:

11. One time i smoked a halfy with my boy Matt in his car jus cruisin from about 12pm-1 am, by 1 AM i was sleeping in the passenger seat one of the highest ive ever been when my boy wakes me up and tells me where being searched.. They ended up taking like 1g left of the halfy and put us in cuffs..

12. That's like a bad dream... yuck.

13. I think the most I smoked in 24 hours was probably 2oz with maybe 5 or 6 other people at my buddy's wedding. It wasn't so much the amount of herb since the group was so large, but the variety of strains we had. Each person brought a bag with a different strain of chronic and that just seems to fuck you more. You could see that the groom was just completely wasted in all his wedding pictures. Much trouble caused that night :D