Smoked a chick out (her first time)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sidetracked, Nov 27, 2013.

1. I smoked a girl out for her first time. It was 8+ grams (dank, not reggie or mids) and she wasn't even tripping. I was pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ya i totally believe you smoked over a quarter of dank with someone who's never smoked and they were normal.

3. Bitch didn't inhale. And probably you didn't either.

4. Yeah it's one of my peeves , a lot of people do it too. Waste of weed!

5. This is obviously a lie considering anyone who smokes over an eighth of dank who smokes it RIGHT will be insanely fucking high. Even with a high tolerance. You waste weed, and she does too. Smfh

6. lol yeh, good way to waste a 1/4:D

If I dont smoke for a week .5 would get me stupid

7. Cali herb and wax is something people underestimate. I live in SoCal. People think they're all hard acting like they smoke so much. So I smoke them out to see if they're a legit toker or not.

So I pack the a bowl of some dank (less than .1 to .2) and they get high off a few hits. I'm like,"I thought you smoked large amounts?" Usually they say some bullshit like "Only sometimes I smoke a lot or I don't smoke that much"

Lesson learned is that bragging about smoking this huge amount or that huge amount doesn't matter. That's that kid shit, and nobody is impressed by it. Just get high, and enjoy. Nobody gives a fuck if you can smoke a quarter on the regular. Weed is weed. And my dabs will destroy you. Ahahaha

8. I'd believe that you smoked that much with someone for their first time and they were fine, not that uncommon. But a female? No way dude impossible

9. Well said my dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Good vibes man! Got some Santana on right now, and kickin it.

11. One day man one day! It's a dream to go to Cali and try real kush and dank. I just got this job as a flight attendant and from what I understand so far I can fly for free wherever I want on my days off. So it looks like I'll be finally able to go to Cali on the reg even tho I live in Florida which is pretty sick for a 21 y/o college kid, can't wait man.

12. Whaaat. No lol. Smoking like it's cigarettes. Better start sucking in some oxygen after to take a hit. Get it all in there.

13. That much weed and everyone was fine? Im afraid im gonna have to call bullshit on this one sir

14. Well, looks like someone is trolling. If not, why the fuck would you waste 8 grams on some dumb bitch who never smoked before? Next time call me. I'll smoke a gram with you and tell you we smoked all 8 :)

15. i used to live in a tiny town that had insanley good weed, seriously i was so lucky all my buds out of town had some reg but i like had trouble finding mids to cook with. but i always thought it was hilarios when people acted like they were snoop dogg then were outhalf way thru the sesh. me  on the other hand would be off my rocker if you just blew it in my face, but i always kept on truckin!

16. whether you fucked or not i feel is integral to this story

17. mhmm and i smoked a pound with Bill Clinton in one session.

18. Well good job spending more than dinner and a movie on a woman.  I hope you slept with her!

19. 1. She's gotten high before ,and just hasn't told you.
    2. Your weed wasn't dank.
    3. She got the "placebo effect" (she didn't inhale correctly her first time ,and didn't get high like most beginners)