Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked A Bong Today, Its Been A While....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 2313, Jun 5, 2013.

1. I've verb vaping for the past two months. This morning I woke up at 6:47 waited until everyone left my house around 7:44 then I vaped out of my plug in vape. I vaped 2 trenches instead of my usual one. Then at 11 am I called and ordered large buffalo chicken calzone. As I was waiting for the calzone I vaped my 3rd trench of the day. Today at 7 pm when my parents went out I smoked my bong for the first time in two kit gs and go so fucking high it was scary. I packed 2 FAT bowls in my bong. The weed I used is absolute dank, after two howls of that I was the highest I have ever been in my life. This is definitely the highest I've ever been in my life. IMF thinking about vaping another Trench on ten minutes to help me fall asleep :). Does anyone else think continuous vaping lowers your tolerance to smoke?

2. Bongs are always nice. Have fun.

3. No the effects are different

4. Haha yea!!!! Real different. Read the latest post Made haha

5. Ya it won't properly prepare you

6. another reason why bongs are the best. 

7. your tolerance to all the cannabinoids that don't get released while vaping went way down, thats why you're so ripped.