Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked a blunt on a public field today.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cloudyjon, Nov 10, 2012.

1. With my girlfriend. It was in upper maine, on a moderetly busy rode ( never seen any cops). We where off to the side quite a bit , so not super obvious.
    Was this sketchy? I feel like it just looked like this smoking a cigarettes. Whats your opinion on this blades?

2. Were you acting all high?

3. I've smoked joints and one blunt walking down the road before. Should be chill a lot of the time if you're not acting sketchy / passing it around a few people etc.

4. [quote name='"Titch"']Were you acting all high?[/quote]

No we where just talking and relaxing , we smoke a lot but usually near house .

5. One of my buddies from Maine said it's near impossible to really get in trouble for in Maine. Said he used to puff wherever as long as it wasn't a super busy place.

6. We usually walk down to a grave yard, but the view here was fantastic. I figured if anything got sketchy I could toss it or at the worst eat it.

7. I do this everyday

8. People generally mind their own business, you were fine.

9. I dunno if American is much different to Australia but I smoke in public parks/ovals/areas all the time. I just find myself a spot that's quiet and downwind from other people, and then go to town a nice doobie.

10. Have a lot of woodsy friends from Maine, and this is 100% true, Mainers don't give a fuck about stoners generally.

And OP, since you're done smoking now, whats the problem? Its not like a cop is gonna be like "HEY! You kids fit the description of two other kids that smoked pot by a rode (sic)"

Ya dig?

11. Chill man its only sketch if you started acting weird.

I dont live in a medical state and i still try and blaze outside at bars all the time. A worker usually just walk out and tell me to put it out lol.

12. In Canada, most cities I've been to it's mostly acceptable to smoke a joint on a downtown sidewalk. Obviously using discretion and not in front of a police officer. But I've heard of people walking by cops in Montreal while smoking joints though. :smoking:

13. I take a blunt to the face every morning when I walk to school! And smoke in public throughout the day. Everyday haha. I also see people doing the same!

14. [quote name='"Soccerguy420"']

Have a lot of woodsy friends from Maine, and this is 100% true, Mainers don't give a fuck about stoners generally.

And OP, since you're done smoking now, whats the problem? Its not like a cop is gonna be like "HEY! You kids fit the description of two other kids that smoked pot by a rode (sic)"

Ya dig?[/quote]

I hear you man. Im originally from florida so im still not used to smoking in such a public spot.

15. not an optimal idea but then again smoking weed isn't optimal in the first place so no biggie.

16. I smoke in public all the time with no issues. You aren't some sort of a badass OP

17. i smoke in public all the time man i guess where ur from its sketchy, but in SF u cant go 3 blocks in any direction without smelling weed

18. i've been to SF twice for 3-4 days each time and never smelled weed once.

19. There's nothing nicer than having a spliff in the open. Live in quite part of the uk so no really biggy. Been pulled over stinking and they've not noticed. Twice lol

20. seriously? did u just got to the touristy parts or were u actually chillin in the city?

i swear everyone smokes weed here