Smoked a blunt at the club

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ooph, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Lmao Anyone ever smoke a blunt at a lounge / club / bar before? So I was at a Lounge yesterday for my friends birthday party and towards the end someone sparked up a blunt. So it got passed to me of course I was not just gonna say no thanks...so I took a few hits of that bitch and then the owner of the place comes over to me and basically kicks me out of the club. I deserved it but man what a night, luckily I did not go to jail lol. And the worse part of it all was that my cousin got pulled over on a suspended license and I was high and drunk as hell luckily the cop did not run his license or I would of been stuck on the side of the road....totally ruined the night

2. There is a club in Saint Louis (well, East St Louis) that everyone smokes in. The first time I went I was in shock. A security guard was outside and he said "Hey, somebody roll me a goddmn blunt!" Cops were standing around but they didn't care. Inside was a fucking hotbox damn near.

3. I used to go to clubs all the time with my friends. We would walk around and could smell the weed burning but never were able to locate the source. The clubs always had great ventilation. People would smoke cigarettes all the time and we would never go home smelling like it.