Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokeable?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sheriff haji, Sep 26, 2011.

1. I'm too lazy to tell the whole story but pretty much my friend gave me bud in a tin altoids container which still had altoids in it. So the nugs are totally covered in mint dust. So should I still smoke it? And should I grind it because I dont want mint in my kief catcher.

2. Genius. Yea go ahead

3. just shake as much of the dust off as you can then smoke it, i would break it down with ur hands mint dust doesnt sound good for ur grinder.

4. Smoke dat fo sho. If you really don't want to use your grinder, use scissors and a medicine container or shot glass.

5. Yea that would be fine to smoke, you might just get a slightly minty tasty XD. I would not worry about it, it should grind fine and i really doubt it would do anything to a grinder. I say smoke up and report back

6. Well you can eat it, so it shouldn't be too terrible to smoke, lol.

Just try to get as much off of it as you can. Blow on it, shake it, w/e, then throw it in your grinder.

7. Blow off what you can that pack a :bongin:

8. Remember that when ever you burn something you are directly changing it's chemical compounds. Thus creating new chemicals that could potentially harm your body.

I don't know about the chemicals that are put in Altoids, but im sure they are not supposed to be set on fire. Keep this in mind.

But with all that said, I could never let weed go to waste.:smoke:

9. i doubt anything in an fda-approved product would turn deadly if inhaled.. it seems reasonable that someone could accidentally inhale the dust. just get as much off as u can, but no big deal if theres still some on there. it would probably just die if it got burned

10. Don't throw that shit in your grinder. Just dust it off and fingerbust it.

11. The FDA doesn't test inhaling burned foods.
    Like I said in my other post, when you burn chemicals, you create new chemicals.

Im sure he will be fine, but playing chance with these ingredients is a bad idea. Just learn from this mistake OP.

12. Lol it's ok bro. I keep my weed in an altoids tin. It used to have mint dust in it and I've never had any ill effects from weed that's been in there. You'll be fine.