Smoke with no lighter flame

Discussion in 'General' started by GuiltyConscience, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Guys my lighter just ran out (it's one of them long ones which you use to light stoves or some shit) and was just wondering if I spray some Lynx or axe in the hole where the flame comes out of, will it light again?

Right now I'm usin the TP method where you spray axe on it and spark it with the lighter, just wondering if this method works, need to light my blunt :((

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. dont do that
    go get a new lighter or matches
    .... or light a candle or something.

• Agree Agree x 2

3. How old are you?? Most adults wouldn't try any of that shit they'd just buy a new lighter lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I buy lighters in bulk. I buy 20 to 50 of them at a time. That way I only have to buy them a few times a year.

I also have a torch and, cans of butane. And a few refillable lighters. I might buy and, try an electric rechargeable lighter in 6 months or so. Right now I got plenty of bic lighters left.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dude go buy a fuckin' lighter lmao or borrow one. What are you spraying with axe? hopefully nothing. This cant be serious.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. I use a magnifying glass beneath a 40 watt bulb
    Improvise, you kids these days; no sense of self sufficiency.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Look into bee-line or hemp-wick also.

or find a magnifying glass and do solar vape hits, those are very tasty.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Look into waiting to smoke until your balls have dropped billy. Stay in school

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Do you wear glasses and is it day time? You could use the sun to light it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Grab a piece of toilet paper and slowley spin your lighter so it doesn't spark eventually you'll have enough flint on the toilet paper to spark it up and light it my friend. Don't do jail time

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Hold the doobie to the glowing toaster wires. I can confirm it works with cancer sticks

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I’m a bit late but, how old are you? Just go buy a damn lighter, the hell? If you are under 18 though, get the hell off marijuana forums and go play video games or some shit.

I’m not a complete asshole so I will give you some type of advice, next time you go somewhere, Bring some cash, about 9 bucks.

Once you get to a store, grab 2 5 packs of bic lighters, bring them up front without you’re parent (if you ARE under 18) catching you.

If all else fails and they card you, you might be lucky enough to have the lighters in a blind spot from a camera and counter (like the CVS I had when I was 15’ish). If that’s the case, just pocket however many packs you want and walk out, just make sure there’s no bulging around one of your pockets or else you’re fucked.

Yeah, yeah. Stealing. But do want a lighter or not?

Sent from my Pigeon using Paper

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yo... I am thirty and have asked this. I am not gonna assume this guy is underage or something. Just as easy to get a lighter at 11 as it is at 18. I was at my grandparents six monthsmago to care for him in the middle of nowhere. I am an mmj patient. That being said, i had dead or bo lighters at times and no way to procure one. It was esoecially a bitch if I was out of papers to figure out how to ghetto rig a bowl. I couldn't use the stove from smell. Had to take the toaster outside with me at times and it didn't have much for a cord and does no good for a bowl.

So does anyone have any solutions rather than complaints and stabs? That's some good squad stuff. Wrong forum, wrong demographic.

I have used batteries and paperclip. Take the paperclip, one end positive, one end negative. A thin wire will hear faster (a stripped bread tie is my favorite). You CAN burn your hands so a towel or barrier of sorts may help. The middle of the wire gets red hot. Draw a light and presto. As for needing a flame with a bowl, aside from sparking paper or something slow burning and flammable, and not disgusting to inhale, alight... I am stumped. I have used a dry speghetti noodle, as these forums suggested. Worked fine. Lit the noodle with the toaster. It's like smoking a bowl with a match. Which always sucks.

And I am out.