Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke while drunk?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cothrantyson, Nov 18, 2013.

1. I have not yet smoked and gotten drunk at the same time. My friends who do sometimes say that you can get "the spins" from it. Tonight I'm going to get drunk for like the second time ever (I have been strictly against alcohol until actually trying it a week ago :). But I do not want to get sick, so what do you guys think? Is it okay to smoke while drunk?

2. Its a good time just don't go overboard on either one

3. #3 0ri0n, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
    Go ahead and get your buzz on but if you find you're pretty drunk don't smoke, it's a ticket to puketown.
    Smoking before drinking is always fine though

4. I've smoked while drunk and drank while stoned never had a problem. Some people, however just can't handle the combo. Just don't get toooo drunk before smoking. Thats a waste of bud ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I like to get heavily tipsy at home, smoke a joint. walk down to 7-11 for a slurpee and blunts. I bring about 3-4 extra shots of vodka or whatever i have in a water bottle to pour in my slurpee.  then i walk around my neighborhood while drinking it. im usually smacked by the time im back at my porch.  then i spark a blunt and open a beer. If i dont pass out, I'll order a pizza if i'm still able to use my phone. lol

Just dont do everything too fast or you wont have time to enjoy it and probably vomit.  and make sure you eat before.

drunk high munchies are munchies 10x.  well for me it is atleast. 

6. Gonna get crossfaded

7. Small amount of alcohol and weed is all good, they amplify each other in my book. But I agree it's easy to get the spins or get sick if you're heavily consuming both substances.

8. Start out slow. Don't try to be cool. I always follow the one drink per hour rule and don't smoke if I am drunk. It's a guaranteed puke and an early night for me every time. I was at this bad ass concert with my dad and brother about a year ago. After drinking a couple of pitchers of beer we went out back and smoked with the band. I didn't realize we were smoking some primo buds and we had three joints going around for 6 people. The band went back in and I began puking. My dad was making fun of me for greening out and not 30 seconds later he is leaning against the fence with me chucking cookies. My friend got a picture and it is a great memory but I totally screwed up a great night for everyone. Instead of partying all night with some really cool guys we were going back home by 11. I really regret getting drunk that night. If I'm only smoking or drinking moderately I'm usually the last one in bed and it's after watching the sunrise.

Take some advice and stay away from hard liquor all together or make mixed drinks. I spent my early years of drinking Jack straight out of the bottle, after my third round of severe alcohol poisoning I can't even smell liquor with out getting sick. I drink beer and wine now.

Good luck and have fun! Just pace yourself and you will never regret it.

Peace :wave:

9. Smoking before drinking is always fine though.[​IMG]

10. i did goyth i feel good guys it went find

11. I do it every night but be careful for your first time. If you get too wasted you will def. puke after you smoke. 

12. ---------------------------------------
    Smoke On!

Attached Files:

13. [​IMG]

14. lmao