Smoke when heating an empty trench -- can I smoke it?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by supahye, Feb 11, 2013.

1. So I have an MFLB that I don't clean out much -- I usually just dump and refill rather than brush out the trench.

I bought it used, so the batteries might have been weak and while I have successfully vaped with it in the past (a lot), I think the new Powerex batteries I got from Amazon are possibly vaping/combusting the resin that has collected below the trench -- my problem is that I'm not 100% sure whether soapy water might have gone in there last night when I was scrubbing the outside (just the wood -- used a toothbrush and a tad of dish detergent + water).

When I unleash the Powerex on an empty trench now, I just get endless amounts of smoke. Not a lot at once, just eventually it starts to smoke and smoke and it seems like it will never stop. I never cared to make sure my weed was dry before I vaped it, so perhaps I have a ton of resin in there is what I'm thinking.

I doubt the smoke is coming from anything like soapy water or dirt (it's pretty old, though), but I am very tempted to smoke it.

I'll show you some shitty pictures (I took them because at first I was worried the glossy stuff was soapy water, but I'm pretty sure now it's just resin -- I don't think much soap, if any, got in past the little nub in draw hole) and then tell me what you guys think I should do:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers :smoking: