Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke weed at the vatican?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hoboleader, Mar 22, 2011.

1. so i guess the vatican is its own sovereign state. is there a law against smoking weed there? im thinking about buying land there and opening up a dispensary for tourists.

2. You won't be able to purchase land at Vatican City. There are no permanent residents and no privately owned land.

3. Good idea. Just become pope and then make an announcement that a good Catholic shalt smoke weed every day. :smoke:

4. Becoming pope is no problem at all. All you need is a lot of gray hair, some nice threads and no self-pity.

5. and have a large basement for where you keep all your naked lil boys :p

6. nice thread

hmmm now that would be something. i feel like if you actually could do that some fanatics will tear your shop up or bomb it or something. sick world eh? :p

7. One of the popes used to drink wine fortified with cannabis.

8. This pisses me off.. why the fuck are they allowed to have there own sovereign state... I want my own state

9. Ya thats a no go on buying land at the vatican but i think it would be awesome to smoke a J waltzing down the street.

10. If I made my own church and had a bunch of followers could we buy some land and declare our self a sovereign state?

11. no joke, i will most likely join you. :smoke:

12. Jim Jones?