Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke tricks?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mattd_9, Feb 14, 2006.

1. High everyone, just wondering if you people here wanted to share some of your smoke tricks you can do.
    if ud like you can also tell techniques or how you do it thatd be cool.

as for myself i can do french inhales (like everyone), smoke rings, kill hits and thats about it.

how bout u?

2. thing were u let smoke out of ur mouth for a little then suck it back in, or letting the smoke flow into a glass of water or soemthing and drinking it back

3. i cant rele do nething. i dont bother. i just smoke my weed and feel the beauty...boring huh? post 300!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Can you tell me what the french inhale is, and maybe have a link on how to do it? im interested

5. I can do kill hits, smoke rings(not to good though), and french inhales

6. a french inhale is when you take the smoke into tha back of your throught/mouth but DONT inhale it yet, then you open your mouth, breath in through your nose as you push the smoke out of your mouth with your tongue.

i dunno if thats how everyone does it but thats my way:wave:

7. Sometimes when we have a circle with a blunt everyone holds their hit till everyone in the circles taken a hit and then all exhale a straight stream at the same time and they all criss cross and swirl around... it's pretty trippy.

I knew a guy who could blow smoke out of his eyes once... THAT was creepy.

8. O ring to ghost inhale, french, ghost, i can make a blunt sparkle too..

hehe

9. woah, really?! How do u make it sparkle. Btw, i cant do any tricks... except maybe the french thing, but i dont think that counts. I did take a hit straight into my nose once tho... that fuckin kills.

10. i can't do anything cool :( :( i really wanna blow smoke rings tho. it's so coo. and that thing where they blow out like a ball of some white ass smoke and then suck it back in. i want that!!!

11. Obviously you haven't seen Grease.. (Am I really that old?) French inhaling is where you let the smoke out of your mouth and breath it in through your nose... I don't do tricks eaither, I just enjoy the smoke.

~ Terpsichore

12. My idea of a trick is smoking in a sketchy spot... kind of like how depressed house wives and unpopular kids with no friends steal to get a rush... I smoke in super sketchy places... not a lot of course, and not everytime I smoke. But it's a lot of fun to see a cop walking down the street and then start walking behind him and pull out a pipe and take a huge rip and then hold it while you tuck away your pipe and walk by him smiling.

13. I have tried to practice with tricks but I suck donkey butt. I would love to do anything! Just anything at all. I tired kill hits tonight and I guess I'm going to have to practice on the web cam so I can watch everything I'm doing.

Fuzz...If you see this, I need a tutorial laaaaaaaaaady!

14. i can do a french inhale. out the mouth and in the nose it looks sick. the smoke comes out the maouth thick as fuck and splits into 2 streams of smoke goin up my nose. ohhh yeah

15. i can do em all..i only start after im already stoned though .cheap amusement i guess..

long time ago i saw a tutorial on how to blow hearts in a cosmo or something..cant do that though..lotta tongue curling and what not

anyone do shotguns often? those are fun not really tricky though..

try smoking a whole newport through your nose, did that back in school..it hurts..yeah..

16. fixed

17. I can make perfect circles through my nose. Plus I can let the smoke slowly out my mouth and inhale it through my nose

18. what and how do you do kill hits? i can do french inhales, and unfortunately i have smoked through my nose (for 20 bucks). Don't do it, it burns. like when you find your girl cheating on you, then she dumps you in front of everybody important in your life. pissed me off... bitch.

19. To do a killhit or french inhale, suck on a blunt or joint(the two easiest to do this with) like you are sucking on a straw. Do no inhale the smoke, simply hold in your mouth and push it out slowly and inhale thru your nose(french inhale) or push it out fast and suck it from the air through your mouth(killhit).

I can do killhits, french inhales, o rings and hearts occasionally(but their hard)

20. the only smoking trick i can really do is let the smoke build up in my mouth so when i let it out it is really condensed and it slowly comes out of my mouth, gangster style :p (ps im not a wigger)