Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke tricks...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pipee the stone, May 13, 2011.

1. Well I love smoking and theres one thing Ive wanted to learn is how to do any type of smoke trick I can do....if you know any plz post how to do it or just for fun....:smoke:

2. Inhale...Exhale. Not too fancy, but gets the job done.

3. French inhale: take a big hit, hold it in your mouth, push the smoke out of your mouth with your tongue, while simultaneously inhaling with your nose. Go slow :)

4. My favorite trick is to take the Cannabis plant and inhale the smoke it gives off when it combusts, then it makes me high!

5. blow smoke rings

6. I think you'd be better off searching youtube or something, to be honest.

7. Smoke rings: there are tons of videos on youtube about rings or o's but you basically make your lips into an o shape and start a very light cough. There are other methods but that one works for me.

8. if you can master the politicians trick, of blowing smoke up peoples ass, you'll get rich...:D

9. i honestly loved all the sarcastic answer...laughed my fucking ass of...but either way thanks to the ones who tried to help and to postpavillion and oscarzetaacosta....its true the simplest way will get you high.....lmfao...im high

10. I can blow some bomb ass smoke rings and do some pretty decent French inhales and I'm going to try to learn to ghost soon.