Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke tricks....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Oobagooba, Mar 2, 2009.

1. i wana start practicing some smoke tricks and i was wondering whats the best to get the most smoke. ive smoked out of everything cept vapos(dont rele count tho since no smoke) and i usually ghost my hits so i dnt see a lot of smoke a lot. i was thinking either joints or blunts but i need some more advice. thanks for the help in advance

2. get shisha (flavored tobacco) and smoke out of a hookah, its easy and you can learn how to do smoke tricks fast

3. yeah if you want the most smoke then the hookah is the way to go. if you dont wanna set that up then a fat blunt is prolly the way to go

4. siick. ya i was trying to stay away from hookah. blunt sounds bomb though haha. gonna roll that shit up right now and start practicin :smoking:

5. me and two of my friends started rolling dutchies to learn tricks. blunts are definitely the best.

take it from big himself...
    [​IMG]

6. save the tricks for the hookah man.

7. Nothing like blowing some smoke rings after puffing on a nice blunt.

8. Blunts are the number 1 way to learn how to do smoke tricks.

Hookahs are good too but not everybody has one.

9. If ya wanna learn with out wasting weed just buy a whiteowl or phillie blunt... Hookah like said isnt that available, and from the one ive used doesnt give thick smoke....

10. yeah blunts are the best but by the time you get to the middle it starts tasting like ass. I almost puked a couple times myself doing this. Joints are also good cause there is not much bad flavor at all when it starts getting down to the ends.